BY TAMPAX #3 in Tampons

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Tampax Radiant regular plastic tampons give you the confidence and freedom of up to 100% leak & odor-free protection. Our quietest tampon wrappers are fierce, fun-patterned, and re-sealable! Tampax Radiant tampons have a CleanGrip applicator designed for incredible comfort and a LeakGuard Braid that helps stop leaks before they happen. So don't let a little thing like your period stop you from living life to the fullest.

- Tampax Radiant regular plastic tampons provide up to 100% leak & odor-free period protection

- Comes with our quietest CleanSeal re-sealable wrapper for quick and easy discreet tampon disposal

- CleanGrip applicator designed for incredibly comfortable tampon insertion

- Features a LeakGuard Braid that helps stop leaks before they happen

- Try our Tampax Pocket Radiant Tampons and Always Radiant Pads and Liners for protection for every occasion

Layer, Applicator, Absorbent Core, Thin fabric around absorbent core, LeakGuard Braid, String, Thread, Wrapper

• Are these better than pads ? I have never used these6 Answers
  • Does anyone like this Brand2 Answers
  • Does this product work well for someone who has a heavy f...3 Answers
Tampax Radiant Regular
  • "I use this brand of tampons its convenient cheap on drugstore you can relied on them very comfortable the wrapper is easy to open doest make noise like pads or other tampons that have a paper wrap on them " in 7 reviews
  • "Either way, I have tried other brands with great regret and always go back to these." in 5 reviews
Dana L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve been a loyal Tampax customer for 17 years & these are by far the best tampons they’ve come out with to date. I can’t wear pads they just drive me crazy. I remember when the only option was with the cardboard applicator and how uncomfortable those were. Then Tampax introduced pearl which I adored as much as anyone can adore a tampon because the rounded plastic applicator made things so much less taxing especially on those lighter days. But as anyone else can probably attest going to the bathroom in public and using the feminine product disposal basket the wrappers made things a little bit daunting. Then 4 or 5 years ago they made the radiant line with the same style applicator as the pearl but now with the resealable wrapper things are much more simple and discreet for disposal.

The other thing I love about these - which is something I learned in an advertising class - is the box. All products whether it’s cereal, toilet paper, tampons...are all designed with packaging that a consumer can identify by a quick glance while walking down the aisle. That’s why some of us get frustrated when packaging changes because for a split second what we’re looking for is unidentifiable. Feminine hygiene products are a bit more pronounced with this packaging idea. The beauty of that is that if I can’t get to the store and my sig-other gets stuck in the seemingly awkward or uncomfortable position for a man of picking up my lady products he can easily do so just by walking down the aisle.I
Ellyn H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Favorite tampons ever. I love the applicator - it is so easy to use. It has a good grip and doesn't slip out of your fingers. The packages are really nice - like a little pouch to put the applicator back in. The only problem is, the small flap that is on the opening of the packages is hard to get out of the way when putting the used applicator back inside the package. I usually end up just throwing them away separately, unless I am using someone else's bathroom at their house and trying to be more discreet.
Susan w.
Best tampons on the market! These are especially great for younger users or anybody who is discreet about being on their period. The packaging doesn’t make any noise so it was really nice for being an awkward teenager who was embarrassed by having a period (even though you shouldn’t be!) because it was so silent and didn’t sound like opening a chip bag in the bathroom.
Jasmine p.
Independence
These are the most amazing tampons I have tried! They insert easily and expand to fill protection. I have never been more impressed with something so simple yet effective. These are the only kind I like to buy. I cry if the store doesn't have these in stock or the amount I am looking for. I really hate to buy any other kind. Tampax Radiant Regular
Shan E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I tried these in a home test against my usual Kotex. These are probably the most absorbant and leak-proof tampons I've ever used, but the braid on the string was irritating to me. It seemed like I could always feel it and it was often uncomfortable. It's a shame because the braid is probably what makes these tampons so leak-proof.
Saige G.
The Colony, TX
i have used many many brands of tampons and this one is by far my favorite. the packaging is AMAZING. very easy disposable. i use the “regular” size. also, my periods tend to be more on the regular/heavy side but these tampons are so great that i don’t go through a whole box in one period.
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
These are about the only tampons I've found that I cannot feel all day!! These are super compact and make for easy application!! Very cute packaging and even can use the cover to dispose of a used tampon! Compared to other brands they are right in the midrange of price.
Haley M.
I have been using these tampons for years. They are affordable, and I can almost always find a coupon online for them. I purchase at dollar general, Walmart, or Rite Aid. These are easy to use, and the best part is the package which allows for easy, discreet disposal.
Bruna P.
Boca Raton
Super recommend this product! There is a leak free protection that allows you to wear dresses and skirts feeling completely safe. What I like the most about this Tampax Radiant is the resealable wrapper where you can quickly and discreetly clean up this monthly mess
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just tried these out because I hated my
Kotex tampons I’ve been using... and I’m loving these! I bought the Tampax radiant tampons at CVS. I always leaked when I used Kotex and with the Tampax I haven’t leaked at all! I will continue to only use this brand now!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Tampax Radiant applicators yet?
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How do these compare to Tampax Pearl? Are they better?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
I do not like these. They are really uncomfortable, along with the string. I even found weird yellow plastic pieces in the tampon that was already out. Don't worry, it wasn't used! lol I don't recommend these.
Lily W.
Riyadh, Riyadh
Are these better than pads ? I have never used these
heaven n.
Bakersfield
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these tampons good & comfortable?

back