BY TAMPAX #2 in Tampons

Up to 100% Leak-Free Periods are possible, so you can wear what you want all month long.

TAMPAX IS MORE THAN JUST THE #1 BRAND OF TAMPONSTampax helps you confidently stand out, stay active and live without limits. No matter what you like to do, Tampax will help keep you protected.

Layer, Applicator, Absorbent Core, Thin fabric around absorbent core, LeakGuard Braid, String, Thread, Wrapper

Tampax Radiant Plastic Regular Absorbency Tampons
  • "I use this brand of tampons its convenient cheap on drugstore you can relied on them very comfortable the wrapper is easy to open doest make noise like pads or other tampons that have a paper wrap on them " in 7 reviews
  • "Either way, I have tried other brands with great regret and always go back to these." in 5 reviews
Dana L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve been a loyal Tampax customer for 17 years & these are by far the best tampons they’ve come out with to date. I can’t wear pads they just drive me crazy. I remember when the only option was with the cardboard applicator and how uncomfortable those were. Then Tampax introduced pearl which I adored as much as anyone can adore a tampon because the rounded plastic applicator made things so much less taxing especially on those lighter days. But as anyone else can probably attest going to the bathroom in public and using the feminine product disposal basket the wrappers made things a little bit daunting. Then 4 or 5 years ago they made the radiant line with the same style applicator as the pearl but now with the resealable wrapper things are much more simple and discreet for disposal.

The other thing I love about these - which is something I learned in an advertising class - is the box. All products whether it’s cereal, toilet paper, tampons...are all designed with packaging that a consumer can identify by a quick glance while walking down the aisle. That’s why some of us get frustrated when packaging changes because for a split second what we’re looking for is unidentifiable. Feminine hygiene products are a bit more pronounced with this packaging idea. The beauty of that is that if I can’t get to the store and my sig-other gets stuck in the seemingly awkward or uncomfortable position for a man of picking up my lady products he can easily do so just by walking down the aisle.I
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Review for: Tampax Radiant Plastic Regular Absorbency Tampons more...
I usually don’t try different tampons than my Tampax sport, but I was really impressed. My favorite part was the packaging... it has a package that allows you to put your used applicator back into it, close it up, and throw it away. This makes sure it is as clean as possible and not gross if someone sees it! This is probably the main reason I’ll get it again! It is easy to put in and absorbs well without leaking at all.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
Review for: Tampax Radiant Plastic Regular Absorbency Tampons more...
I could find the 88 box but they sell it at Sam's Club for a super low price and one box will last you for months. The packaging is super nice and they even sell a box with mixed regular and super so you can have them for all flows. I would definitely recommend this i think this is my favorite brand of feminine products. I would recommend this
Shan E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Review for: Tampax Radiant Plastic Regular Absorbency Tampons more...
I tried these in a home test against my usual Kotex. These are probably the most absorbant and leak-proof tampons I've ever used, but the braid on the string was irritating to me. It seemed like I could always feel it and it was often uncomfortable. It's a shame because the braid is probably what makes these tampons so leak-proof.
Bre R.
Sandy lake, PA
Review for: Tampax Radiant Plastic Regular Absorbency Tampons more...
They are just tampons but hey.. give bucks, pretty cheap especially when you don’t really have a choice in needing them. In all honestly the pretty box drew my attention, but they work great. Nice resealable slips for the trash. Smooth plastic applicator and no scent. My go to every month
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
Review for: Tampax Radiant Plastic Regular Absorbency Tampons more...
These are about the only tampons I've found that I cannot feel all day!! These are super compact and make for easy application!! Very cute packaging and even can use the cover to dispose of a used tampon! Compared to other brands they are right in the midrange of price.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
These are the BEST tampons on the market! I love the easy to hold application that fits in my fingers so perfectly. They truly do have a lock in leak protection. The resealable package is amazing to discard it once you've used it. Buy these, you won't regret it!
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
Review for: Tampax Radiant Plastic Regular Absorbency Tampons more...
If i use tampons these are the ones i purchase. They have been the ones that i found the easiest to apply the most comfortable and absorbent that i have tried. These work well with my body and the applicator makes it easy to use. I do have a complaint because they recently "improved" the applicator which is now identical to the tampax pearl and i really wish theyd go back to the original... Heres to hoping. Other than that id recommend these for any one trying to use tampons for the first time.
Luz Y.
Review for: Tampax Radiant Plastic Regular Absorbency Tampons, Tampax Radiant Plastic Regular Absorbency Tampons more...
I really like these tampons. They are comfortable. This is the only brand I use. I usually get them at Kroger during their mega sales. Definitely effective. I highly recommend trying them
Simone N.
atlanta
These are my favorite tampons. They always come with a coupon in the box. I also enjoy the packaging. They come in a resealable cover so disposal is easy. I tried switching to an organic tampon, but it just wasn’t the same. I had to switch back!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Tampax Radiant applicators yet?
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How do these compare to Tampax Pearl? Are they better?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
I do not like these. They are really uncomfortable, along with the string. I even found weird yellow plastic pieces in the tampon that was already out. Don't worry, it wasn't used! lol I don't recommend these.
Lily W.
Riyadh, Riyadh
Are these better than pads ? I have never used these
Alecia R.