Tampax Radiant Compak Super uploaded by Samantha C.

BY TAMPAX

PRODUCT DETAIL

TAMPAX IS MORE THAN JUST THE #1 BRAND OF TAMPONSTampax helps you confidently stand out, stay active and live without limits. No matter what you like to do, Tampax will help keep you protected.

- Up to 100% Leak-Free

- LeakGuard Braid™ helps stop sleaks before they happen

- Up to 8 hours of comfortable leak-free protection.* *Use a maximum of 8 hours.

- CleanSeal™ re-sealable wrapper for quick and easy discreet disposal.

- Available in Regular, Super, and Super Plus absorbencies

- Mix and match protection with Always® Radiant™ Pads and Liners

Applicator, Absorbent Core, Thin fabric around absorbent core, LeakGuard Braid, String, Thread, Fragrance

angela a.
Muldrow, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really don't like these I was hoping I would but they don't seem to fit me well and hurt and I end up just pushing them out i know TMI lol but it's the truth I like the way Kotex brand fits the best I grew up using Playtex ones and after kids those didn't work for me! But everyone is different but as for me a no go!
Isabel A.
Largo, FL
In my opinion these are the best tampons out there! They're a good size for traveling and the plastic tube makes it easy to apply and is not so uncomfortable these are the first ones I've used in my life.
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
First off, I want to say that the compact size of these is perfect. Sometimes I just throw them in my purse and with the other ones they would hit against stuff and push open but with these you have to pull it open first. Also maybe TMI but plastic is just way better than the cardboard ones. It goes in smoothly and doesn't hurt!
April H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love tampax and i always use the pearl ones but when the radiant ones came out i had to try and i really like them too! i love the compak version cause if you're somewhere you don't want people to know WHY you gotta go to the bathroom you can just poke it in your pocket! they also absorb really well too!
Brooke N.
I love the radiant line, this is what I purchase every month. They work like they should and do their job. I never had any problems. I love the packaging, for me it makes buying them a little bit more fun. Cause everyone knows that time of the time could really suck.
Brooke W.
Grand rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These tampons are easy for traveling since they're so compact and fit well in clutches or wristlets. However, I always can feel them down there and they feel like they're falling out. The plastic applicator makes putting them in really easy and it's not uncomfortable.
Laura J.
Ripley, MS
Every girl will go through the "curse of 13" but in my case it was age 11. I played sports and was involved with a lot of activities is school and pads would get in the way so every since I tried these I use them every time Mother Nature comes around!
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
These are my favorite tampons. I use these when I am doing things that require a lot of movement and activity that I couldn't normally wear a pad for. I don't prefer tampons, but when i do use them, this one is my choice. The only one i will use.
Brittany J.
Fresno, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Some of my favorite tampons. I use these when I will be sitting for long periods of time because they don't hurt like some others do. I go back and forth between these and U by Kotex. They are really absorbent as well. Absolutely love them!
Heather Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I recently tried out these new Tampins from tamped. Before I was a Pearl girl to the end! Now I have a new favorite. I experience waaayyyyy less keeping and honestly they were much more comfortable. I'll be buying these from now on!
Caroline W.
Are they good quality
Crystal S.
I don't use this brand, would you girls recommend it
Cam N.
Do they still sell these?
Charl L.
Tampons or pads?
Ana M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have never try tampons in my life. I feel like it hurts lol