Tampax Radiant Compak Regular

Tampax helps you confidently stand out, stay active and live without limits. No matter what you like to do, Tampax will help keep you protected.

Applicator, Absorbent Core, Thin fabric around absorbent core, LeakGuard Braid, String, Thread, Fragrance

Tampons or pads?
I don't use this brand, would you girls recommend it
I have never try tampons in my life. I feel like it hurts lol
Start your review of Tampax Radiant Compak Regular!
How would you rate this product?
Lydia C.
I will never buy these again. Very, very uncomfortable due to them being so thin which subsequently caused leaks. Always had to wear a pad under which defeats the purpose of using a tampon!
breonna G.
Danville, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this brand for tampons! I do prefer these over the other brands. They are cheaper and they are alot better when it comes to leakage. They come in all needed "sizes" and really does keep it all in.
Isabel A.
Largo, FL
In my opinion these are the best tampons out there! They're a good size for traveling and the plastic tube makes it easy to apply and is not so uncomfortable these are the first ones I've used in my life.
Leidy K.
Phelan , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Always love this brand ! I prefer the scent ones ! If your a heavy flow this might not be for you . Kotex does a better job for heavy days
Kerry G.
San Francisco, CA
I'm a sucker for marketing and their new packaging is perfect for when you're not at home. Throw it in a male trashcan and it looks "cuter" than is used to!
Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are the bomb.com! Not expensive. These hold well. great quality. I'd definitely suggest these to other women. use these monthly
MaryGrace G.
Pearblossom
I love the Tampax Tampons. I also love the radiant line. It’s affordable and easy to use. They don’t usually come scented so if that’s what you are looking for this line may not be for you.
angela A.
Muldrow, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really don't like these I was hoping I would but they don't seem to fit me well and hurt and I end up just pushing them out i know TMI lol but it's the truth I like the way Kotex brand fits the best I grew up using Playtex ones and after kids those didn't work for me! But everyone is different but as for me a no go!
member-ad700ef4c
I always use these tampons when my period is heavy and I need some extra protection.
Shawnee F.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love these ones. easy glide. good quality would buy again. and would suggest to my lady friends.