Tampax Pocket Pearl Super Plus uploaded by Carmel M.Tampax Pocket Pearl Super Plus uploaded by Danielle S.

BY TAMPAX

Full-size protection that fits in your pocket. Only Tampax has a unique LeakGuard™ Braid that helps stop leaks by channeling them back into the core, giving you ultimate protection even on your heaviest days. The Smooth Removal Layer gives you amazing comfort, even on your lightest days.

- LeakGuard™ Braid helps stop leaks before they happen

- Smooth Removal Layer gives you amazing comfort

- Powerful protection of full-size Pearl tampons in a compact size with extendable applicators

- Easy-open tab, smooth applicator, and Anti-Slip Grip makes them easy to use

- FormFit protection gently expands to fit your unique shape

- Super Plus absorbency for your heavier days

Applicator, Absorbent Core, Thin Fabric Around Absorbent Core, Leakguard Braid, String, Thread, Wrapper

Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I tried these free via SheSpeaks about a year ago and have been buying ever since! All you do is pull on the applicator,the tampon extends and clicks into place. Then you got a full size tampon! I've never had one fail to extend in the past year.Since they are compact I can carry more on me!
Kat H.
Reedley, CA
Tampax Pocket Pearl Super Plus if you gonna buy tampax , you got to make sure these are the tampons you bye! They are very affordable, inexpensive, I buy them at Walmart get them for about four dollars, and they really do their job, no leakage at all ive been buying the since I started my period
Jennifer M.
First off I love tampax pearl they are really absorbent and feel extremely comfortable, but I HATE this applicator! every time I use these the applicator pushes itself back in instead of remaining snapped like it's supposed it (if that makes sense). that's a big miss for me! I end up having to by the kotex U brand to keep in my pocket which aren't my favorite but they hold up. hopefully tampax reconsiders adjusting the applicator then these would be 5 stars!
Colleen N.
Eldersburg, MD
This product is horrible. I love tampax but this product needs a whole lot of work. The applicator once extended slips and goes back in. For me this product causes a bunch of pain when installing and then when you push the applicator to put the tampon in the tampon literally is falling out once you remove the plastic cover. This was a waste of money.
Ashley J.
Ladys Island, SC
I'm a lady, but that doesn't mean I have my products with me every seconds. Sometimes it is inconvenient being a chick. I aways grab these when I need something quick. The plastic applicator is very comfortable.
Evanne L.
These are great, I love the compact size (especially since these are a super plus) and they are easy to use with good grips unlike their non-compact counterpart.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
I hate that the applicator occasionally collapses miduse, thus destroying the tampon. Biggest nightmare ever, when it's the last one on you and you're out. Ugh!
Lynne A.
Barnegat, NJ
Great product. Easy to take with you and easy to use. It's great and compact.
Louisa H.
I am a very regular tampon user; they are my go to, and unless I have a particularly heavy month, I only use tampons.

I really dislike these; the shape does not suit me- the curved shape means that the pointier edges end up scratching the insides and making the task of removal incredibly painful.
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
I'm not a regular tampon user and only use them when I'm going swimming and it's that time of the month. The Tampax compak pearl, as they are called in the UK are my tampons of choice. They are very smooth and rounded so insertion is comfortable and easy. I love the extendable applicator, which makes them very discreet when out and about.

Walmart