BY TAMPAX #50 in Tampons

Full-size protection that fits in your pocket. Only Tampax has a unique LeakGuard™ Braid that helps stop leaks by channeling them back into the core, giving you ultimate protection even on your heaviest days. The Smooth Removal Layer gives you amazing comfort, even on your lightest days.

- LeakGuard™ Braid helps stop leaks before they happen

- Smooth Removal Layer gives you amazing comfort

- Powerful protection of full-size Pearl tampons in a compact size with extendable applicators

- Easy-open tab, smooth applicator, and Anti-Slip Grip makes them easy to use

- FormFit protection gently expands to fit your unique shape

- Super absorbency for your slightly heavier days

Applicator, Absorbent Core, Thin fabric around absorbent core, LeakGuard Braid, String, Thread, Fragrance

• I have been looking for different types of tampoons to se...1 Answers
Bailey F.
Reedley
I love Tampax pearl, but I hate the pocket size! Really, they aren't much smaller than regular tampons and I don't like having extend the wand before inserting the tampon. Tampons are tedious enough without adding that extra step. I'd much rather keep a regular sized one in my bag.
Heather M.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
If I could give these zero stars I would! By far the WORST tampons I’ve ever bought. Unless you enjoy using your fingers to insert your tampons, don’t buy these! The applicator is horrible, and leaves the tampon halfway in. I will never buy again.
Katelyn K.
Wyocena
These are the most comfortable and best fitting tampons I have ever bought. I purchased these at Walmart and have been using the same kind for about 3 years and I won’t turn back to any other brand. Highly recommend these to my ladies!!!
Kimberly R.
Milwaukee, WI
I struggle with heavy flows every single month. This brand and size fits me perfectly. I don’t worry about accidents or leakage even in the pool. It’s a must-have in my book.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I personally love these for that time of the month. They are super small so I can keep a few in my desk for that just in case moment. They are super easy to work with. All you gotta do is pull out the wand and insert. I have a heavier flow my first few days and the supers work fantastically. I have had no problem with the absorption what so over. I would definitely recommend these! Plus the packaging is super cute so that's fun!
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I tried these free via another site and have been hooked ever since! The small size means I can carry more in my purse or car. tampax always has coupons which is great. Also contrary to what others say Ive never had one malfunction on me.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I LOVE these! They are perfect for small purses and are very discrete. My coworker honestly though they were some kind of candy when they weren't in the box. Also they are easy to use and they work really well. You can pick these up at any drugstore
Sara C.
Royse City, TX
This is the only brand of tampons I use. They seem to last longer than other brands, are super comfortable and fresh smelling, and they are affordable. Not to mention cute packaging!
Samantha B.
Jefferson, LA
First off I love the size. They fit anywhere and can be concealed easily. They're comfortable and don't leak. Very easy to use and good price for the amount you get in the box. I get a box about every 3rd period. So they also last me a while.
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
Hands down, these are the best tampons out there! Super easy to use. I love the compactness of the packaging. Easy applicator. In my opinion they are pricey but seems like all tampons are. Would definitely recommend. This is the only brand I use!
Kyera J.
I have been looking for different types of tampoons to see which are better.

back