BY TAMPAX #9 in Tampons

Full-size protection that fits in your pocket. Only Tampax has a unique LeakGuard™ Braid that helps stop leaks by channeling them back into the core, giving you ultimate protection even on your heaviest days. The Smooth Removal Layer gives you amazing comfort, even on your lightest days.

- LeakGuard™ Braid helps stop leaks before they happen

- Smooth Removal Layer gives you amazing comfort

- Powerful protection of full-size Pearl tampons in a compact size with extendable applicators

- Easy-open tab, smooth applicator, and Anti-Slip Grip makes them easy to use

- FormFit protection gently expands to fit your unique shape

- Regular absorbency for your light to moderate days

Layer, Applicator, Absorbent Core, Thin fabric around absorbent core, LeakGuard Braid, String, Thread, Wrapper

• does anyone else experience issues using the applicator o...3 Answers
  • How well does it work? 3 Answers
  • How small are these and how is the insertion 3 Answers
Caroline C.
Palm Beach Gardens
I actually really like the new compact design versus the old compact applicators. The old design didn’t work half the time when you went to insert it and the plastic piece would not push the tampon out. I have gone through the entire box and did not have this happen once with the new design. I also feel that these had less leaks than the other brand I was using.
Desiree A.
Garden Grove
I hated this product tbh. The packaging did not offer clear instructions on how to use the product. I wasted 2 tampons by not using the product correctly. Additionally, the tampon felt uncomfortable while using it. It wasn’t until after I finished by box that I saw a video online promoting the tampon and demonstrating how to use the product. Maybe if I retired the product now, it would work a lot better.
Austine L.
Olympia, WA
I have tried multiple products in my youth for sports and later on when I joined the military for complete protection. I feel that these pocket pearls did not do as well as some of the other products that I have used period and always felt necessary to have a liner as backup protection. But that's on my personal insecurities of what I believe is going to happen to the product and what has happened even with only a couple hour window period but each woman is difference and has different needs for different times. so I think it's something worth trying to see whether or not you like the way it fits or the way it protects so that you can get a full seal of either what I'm talking about or however you prefer it
Allison D.
Florida
Tampax Pearl compact is my go-to brand when it comes to that time of the month. The braided leak guard protection works great and the compact design makes it easy to keep in my purse or pocket when I need it. Very comfortable and highly recommended. Tampax Pocket Pearl Regular
Yearby B.
Gretna , LA
These are amazing at absorbing and perfect when you have a very heavy period like i do. These are great for overnight. You don't have to get up as often in the night to change using them which means better sleep. Great  for at work or school on a busy day too. You don't have to be concerned about an accident as much using these tampons.
Leah C.
United States
The tampon itself functions as it should. However, the applicator renders it useless. It's supposed to be smaller to be more convenient, but either the applicator fails to push the tampon out all the way or when it does go, it ends up in an uncomfortable spot. I wasted money on a box of these because the applicators are crap.
Nina C.
Lodi, NJ
I recently got into the tampax compact tampons. I have been using the regular tampax pear tampons for years. I really like these because they are more discreet to carry but you are getting the same product you know and love. These are great because if you ever need to, they can go in your pocket!
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
I recieved these for free to try from Influenster in my DormLife Voxbox. First of all, I LOVE travel sized products. They are convient to throw in a purse, a weekend bag, or even my scrubs pocket. The packaging is super cute and colorful with the applicator being a compact gorgeous blue. You simply unwrap like a normal tampon, pull out the clear end until it clicks & you're ready to insert. For being so compact they truly do contain my monthly flow for the same amount of time which is sometimes a full 12 hour shift. Definitely recommend.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
I received this product in my #DormLife VoxBox absolutely free thanks to Influenster.

I have to say that I have never used a tampon before, and thanks to this, I did. It was a weird experience, it was the first time. I don't know if I'll continue using them. But I am glad I got the chance to try them.

These are regular so I used one on the first day of my period, I'll try them again next month :)

Abby V.
Oceanside, CA
First time using Tampax in 5 years. I am a Playtex Sport kind of gal but since I received these free for review in my VoxBox I gave them a try. I love the small compact size. I can put them in my purse, jacket pocket, etc. And the cute design was also really fun. I did leak through a couple times, not sure if this was due to shape of Tampax vs Playtex sport. I did buy another packet of these because I like the small size and was overall impressed. Not used on my heavier days so not sure how they hold up in that sense.
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How small are these and how is the insertion
Johannah S.
How well does it work?
Jean S.
Groton, CT
does anyone else experience issues using the applicator or is it just me?

back