Tampax Pearl Unscntd Lts 36ct uploaded by Katie G.Tampax Pearl Unscntd Lts 36ct uploaded by MK J.

BY TAMPAX

Tampax pearl plastic tampons have a smooth plastic applicator and rounded tip for comfortable insertion, plus a contoured anti-slip grip to make the applicator easy to hold and position. The pearl tampon with formfit gently expands to fit your unique shape, and there s a leakguard braid to help stop leaks before they happen. Tampax pearl plastic has a quiet, purse-resistant wrapper, with easy-to-open tabs see more...

Tampax Pearl Unscntd Lts 36ct
  • "These are perfect for those light days at the end of your period or if you have a light flow in general." in 3 reviews
  • "Best light RAM o. I have ever used I highly suggest them they are easy to insert and comfortable " in 1 review
  • "My first tampon and the one I have pretty much resorted to every time necessary for tampons (swimming), I do like the easy and painless insertion (as I do get nervous and sometimes tense up even though I try hard not to!)" in 1 review
Maddie K.
Minneapolis, MN
I buy these at CVS or Target depending on price and coupons I have. I know the plastic is bad for the environment but it’s far more comfortable to use. I only use light tampons now and these work best for me.
Katie F.
Sacramento, CA
Tampax pearl is my favorite brand ever! I've been using them for as long as i can remember! It's one of the only tampon brand that carries packs of only lites which is awesome!
Ali C.
I only use Tampax Pearl. The plastic applicator is far better than regular cardboard Tampax applicators! Also lites are essential for me as they are what I mainly use-- i'll use Tampax pearl regular for the heavier day or two in the middle of my period but for the most part I just use the lites.
Also I prefer unscented (I dont like scented tampons...they smell gross and i just dont like the thought of putting that in my body).
Monique C.
Best tampons ever! This brand is very good ! My periods are very light so these work perfectly! It's easy to use and very comfortable! Plus the price isn't bad at all! You can find it at your local Walmart or target ! Tampax Pearl Unscntd Lts 36ct #worthit
Basilia G.
This product is very good and very comfortable for girls who need a little extra protection. Compared to other products, this is the most comfortable applicator and I would totally recommend this to other girls!Tampax Pearl Unscntd Lts 36ct
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
I have been using tampons since i was 15 and i obsolutly love it!!! They are really affordable and for a big quantaty. They are my go to product every single time!! Totally recommend it to make your worst days of the month somewhat comfortable!
Nora B.
Arlington, VA
Why they have no box of 96 I have no idea and tbh I can never find the 36 box so that's why I'm giving it 3 stars. Like I'm bitter that I have to buy tampons I don't need just to get the light ones or spend more just for them. It's obnoxious.

The product is great though and they're my go-to tampon.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these. They are the best. I love how easy they are to use and how cute they are. Having them in smaller sizes is perfect for low flow days and easy to carry around.
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tampax is probably my favorite brand of tampons. The light size is perfect for those days where you think you're done with your cycle but you want to be careful just in case!
Michaela J.
The only brand of tampons I will every buy! Simple to use and the quiet wrappers are helpful and discreet! They're flexible and I love that because I'm a dancer and do gymnastics as well! Definitely will keep on buying!
Sharyn F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these come in smaller travel sizes?