Tampax Pearl Unscntd Lts 36ct uploaded by Katie G.Tampax Pearl Unscntd Lts 36ct uploaded by MK J.

BY TAMPAX

Tampax pearl plastic tampons have a smooth plastic applicator and rounded tip for comfortable insertion, plus a contoured anti-slip grip to make the applicator easy to hold and position. The pearl tampon with formfit gently expands to fit your unique shape, and there s a leakguard braid to help stop leaks before they happen. Tampax pearl plastic has a quiet, purse-resistant wrapper, with easy-to-open tabs see more...

Tampax Pearl Unscntd Lts 36ct
  • "These are perfect for those light days at the end of your period or if you have a light flow in general." in 3 reviews
  • "Best light RAM o. I have ever used I highly suggest them they are easy to insert and comfortable " in 1 review
  • "My first tampon and the one I have pretty much resorted to every time necessary for tampons (swimming), I do like the easy and painless insertion (as I do get nervous and sometimes tense up even though I try hard not to!)" in 1 review
Shannon F.
Londonderry, NH
It is very hard to find just a box of lite absorbency tampons. Most of the time you get 8 lites in a box of a multi pack. Tampax Pearl has this box of lites which has 36 tampons in it. The applicator is plastic and very smooth which makes for a very comfortable insertion. There is a grip on the applicator to ensure an easy time inserting the tampon. The tampon is form fitting and gently expands. I also like that the string is braided which helps with stops leaks. The only negative I have for this product would be is that Tampax color codes their tampons. Each color represents the size of the tampon. Well it is very easy to mistake the lites and the super plus because they are both color coded purple, and there is a big size difference between lites and super plus.
Divine E.
Parkville, MD
Used this on my first period because anything bigger in size would be too much. Ugh the leakguard string is so uncomfortable. I find my self walking weird because the string feels terrible. And the coverage is horrible. I leaked on my FIRST PERIOD. I wasn't even that heavy! But it goes in smooth and it was my first so a three star rating will do.
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
I liked these when I first got them, but every time I go to use one I end up using a different brand. There's something about he applicator that I don't like. Every time I try to use it it hurts really bad because the tip of the applicator is more open than most tampons. Every one is like that too, so I can't use them at all.
Shannon S.
These are super comfortable! The applicator is plastic so it glides right in and you don't feel it all day. Tampax makes the best tampons in my opinion.
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert

I have tried almost every Tampax , I think excellent product, great prices , very comfortable , easy to apply
Monique C.
Best tampons ever! This brand is very good ! My periods are very light so these work perfectly! It's easy to use and very comfortable! Plus the price isn't bad at all! You can find it at your local Walmart or target ! Tampax Pearl Unscntd Lts 36ct #worthit
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Tampax pearl is my favorite brand ever! I've been using them for as long as i can remember! It's one of the only tampon brand that carries packs of only lites which is awesome!
Ali C.
I only use Tampax Pearl. The plastic applicator is far better than regular cardboard Tampax applicators! Also lites are essential for me as they are what I mainly use-- i'll use Tampax pearl regular for the heavier day or two in the middle of my period but for the most part I just use the lites.
Also I prefer unscented (I dont like scented tampons...they smell gross and i just dont like the thought of putting that in my body).
Basilia G.
This product is very good and very comfortable for girls who need a little extra protection. Compared to other products, this is the most comfortable applicator and I would totally recommend this to other girls!Tampax Pearl Unscntd Lts 36ct
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
I have been using tampons since i was 15 and i obsolutly love it!!! They are really affordable and for a big quantaty. They are my go to product every single time!! Totally recommend it to make your worst days of the month somewhat comfortable!
Sharyn F.
Wellness Guru Expert
Do these come in smaller travel sizes?