Tampax Pearl Ultra uploaded by Karen M.

BY TAMPAX

Get protection and comfort every time. Only Tampax has a unique LeakGuard™ Braid that helps stop leaks by channeling them back into the core, giving you ultimate protection even on your heaviest days. The Smooth Removal Layer gives you amazing comfort, even on your lightest days.

- LeakGuard™ Braid helps stop leaks before they happen

- Smooth Removal Layer gives you amazing comfort

- Smooth, rounded-tip applicator and Anti-Slip Grip for comfortable insertion

- Up to 8 hours of comfortable, leak-free protection

- FormFit protection gently expands to fit your unique shape

- Easy-open wrapper that’s water-resistant for durability

- Ultra absorbency for your heaviest days

Applicator, Absorbent Core, Thin fabric around absorbent core, LeakGuard Braid, String, Thread, Fragrance

Angela P.
NASHVILLE
i have always had heavy periods and struggled to find something that i wouldn’t have to worry about bleeding through during the day at work within a half hour and even more so at night. this does the trick! i will never use another brand or strength of tampon. this one is amazing. also love the plastic applicators, and quiet wrappers. i love tampax and no other brand makes an “ultra”. i can wear one of these at night for at least 6 hours before having to wake up to change! give these a try for those heavy days!
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
These are the only tamping I use!!! I used to be so frustrated because I have a heavier flow and I would always leak. No matter what type or brand of tampon, I would always have to wear a pad in addition to a tampon. I thought that’s how it always was supposed to be. Then I found these babies and my world changed. I can wear this and literally have no worries!
Allison G.
Tampax is the only brand of tampons that I use.  I love the ultra unscented ones.  They are the only ones that really work for me.  Other brands that I have tried do not work as well and I really do not trust other brands.  I always recommend taxmpax brand.
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
I have menorrhagia so I bleed a lot and these hold pretty well I do have to still use a pad but my case is different than most women. These are very comfortable and I feel like I be out and about using these very discreet packaging which is what I love the most
Ty S.
PA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best Tampax Pearl ever! This definitely goes great with my ultra heavy flow! I do know that if I drink a lot of fluids, I'd flow through every hour. This can definitely hold me down! I do have a habit of waking up every two hours (from my past Tampax experiences) but I don't overflow! I'm so delighted that there's actually a tampon for us extremely heavy flow people. At first I didn't understand why the tampon was bigger, but now I get it. It holds more. I love it!
Karen M.
Bronx, NY
I am not too crazy about them, they feel more like a super. They are comfortable and easy to use, I am "disabled" (don't have the use of my left hand) and when I use this brand I don't have to struggle to insert it.
The shape of the applicator is different from other brands I have tried, the insertion part is smaller and more bulbous, the stem is longer. I am certain because I have one hand to work with and when I have to placed it, it's easier.
The only thing I am not certain about is that it claims that they are "ultra size" but the fit feels "super".
I have 3 children but they were c-section 😉
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
These are amazing. I have been using them for years. I was so excited when I first tried them because before, tampons were just a no go for me. Every size, every brand, they would always leak. Even within just an hour of wear because my flow is so heavy. I would have to wear a pad underneath the tampon just to catch how much was being leaked.
But with these, they're perfect! I can go out of the house and get whatever I need done feeling confident that I won't have any leaks and embarrassing bathroom change trips.
Elena M.
Tapax Pearl Ultra is legitimately the ONLY brand of tampons I will use. Having such a high flow has made it difficult for me at times, but this brand makes everything a million times easier! 10/10 would recommend to anyone and everyone who's flow is really heavy. It's also super comfortable and application is super easy!
w a.
I have had such a heavy period since the birth of my
Youngest child. These tampons work wonders. They hold alot and I love the applicator. Its very discreet the packaging and its not bad on pricing. I have tried tons of other brands for tampons but I have to say tampax pearl is my favorite brand to use each month.
Laura F.
Apple Valley, CA
Best tampons I have ever found! These have been a life saver! These ultra tampax pearl gave me the freedom from having to have a backup pad because they actually were absorbant enough to keep up with an extra heavy flow.

Amazon