BY TAMPAX #8 in Feminine Products

High Performance Protection Tampax Pearl with LeakGuard™ helps stop leaks so you can be protected for up to 8 hours, even overnight.  It has a unique LeakGuard Braid, a smooth plastic applicator, Anti-Slip Grip™, rounded tip for comfortable insertion, FormFit™ expansion that expands to fit your unique shape, and a quiet purse-resistant wrapper.  When Mother Nature delivers your next monthly gift–outsmart her with the protection of Tampax Pearl. Tampax Pearl Plastic. Be protected for up to 8 hours,* even overnight! *Use for 8 hours maximum. Smooth, rounded tip for comfortable insertion. LeakGuard B. see more...

Tampax Pearl Tampons with Pearl Plastic Applicators
  • "These are hands down my favorite brand, I love the plastic applicator, which makes them easy to use and very comfortable!" in 10 reviews
  • "I love using these tampons really easy to use and very comfortable love the plastic applicator compare to the cardboard ones definitely recommend this brand " in 8 reviews
  • "I've been using this brand ever since I started wearing tampons (plus the packaging is cute; I love products that look cute lol)." in 7 reviews
  • "They have a few different sizes in each box which you can use depending on your needs and you don't have to buy few boxes to get different sizes because you have it in one box." in 6 reviews
  • "There super easy to use and way more cleaner then pads I have used for so long and I will never go back to pads!!" in 6 reviews
Asia P.
I don't get a normal period due to my birth control (I only get it once or twice a year) so I don't use many tampons. This has been the brand that's always available for me. I can trust it and know I'll find it at any store in a scent free option which is super important! I used to use a different brand but it became harder and harder to find it in unscented. That's never been an issue with tampax. My bathroom is always stocked with this brand. The reason why is not 5 stars is because of its shape. When removing it it feels awkward due to how it isn't rounded at the base. I've gotten used to it but sometimes can be uncomfortable.
Rachelle Y.
Inglis
Best tampons out there. I’ve tried other cheaper brands, but always come back to these. They are quite comfortable in comparison to other products. That time of month is already crappy enough, so why not make it a little better by treating yourself to the best? Your worth it!
brittany d.
Tunkhannock, PA
Over the years I have tried many different brands for feminine hygiene, but  Tampax Pearl Tampons with Pearl Plastic Applicators have to be my favorite! If i find a really good deal or coupon I may buy something else, but I always come back to Tampax Pearl. They are extremely comfortable and reasonably priced!
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
The best tampons hands down. Easy applicator, nice packaging and convenient for carrying in a purse. It's a trusted brand and a quality product! I highly suggest these to all women! Very satisfied customer! Tampax Pearl Tampons with Pearl Plastic Applicators
Gina S.
midland, MI
These are my go to tampons. They are super absorbent and long lasting. They also have a very simple application. Affordable price even though tampons should be free. 🤔🤷‍♀️
Yari S.
Honestly not a fan of these , I tried these out when Mother Nature came out of the blue and these are what the store had at the time and I didn't like them . They are pretty uncomfortable and I don't think they absorb very well.
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
My go to tampon! I usually buy the variety box. I have been using these for years, but my periods now are to light for a tampon. So I haven't had to buy any for awhile. They were usually leak proof, but sometimes leaks happened.
Keyth R.
Calexico, CA
i loved these!!! i got them in my influenster box and they are amazing ! so comfortable and had NO LEAKAGE for the first time😱😱😱😱 thank you influenster for sending me these ❤ Tampax Pearl Unscented Regular Tampons
Angela G.
Colton, CA
I really was not sure how these would be for my self. Come to find out I really like the way they are I switched to these for the way they are easy and just really worth getting.
Kelsey S.
Clinton, TN
I recently tried these with high hopes and did not have a good experience I have only ever used kotex and decides to give these a try and had so much pain when taking these out
Cindy C.
Would you recommend?
Stephanie K.
Grand Rapids
Wellness Guru Expert
What makes the pearl different from the other products?
Cam N.
Does this hurt when being removed, I've heard a couple of my friends say it was uncomfortable.