BY TAMPAX

Get protection and comfort every time. Only Tampax has a unique LeakGuard™ Braid that helps stop leaks by channeling them back into the core, giving you ultimate protection even on your heaviest days. The Smooth Removal Layer gives you amazing comfort, even on your lightest days.

- LeakGuard™ Braid helps stop leaks before they happen

- Smooth Removal Layer gives you amazing comfort

- Smooth, rounded-tip applicator and Anti-Slip Grip for comfortable insertion

- Up to 8 hours of comfortable, leak-free protection

- FormFit protection gently expands to fit your unique shape

- Easy-open wrapper that’s water-resistant for durability

- Super Plus absorbency for your heavier days

- Lightly Scented to help prevent odors

Applicator, Absorbent Core, Thin fabric around absorbent core, LeakGuard Braid, String, Thread, Fragrance

• Do you think they are that much better than "store brand?"2 Answers
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
These are the only tampons that work for me. I have horrible periods and most of the time anything causes me horrid pain. But these actually cause less pain and cramping. Highly recommend if you struggle with horrible periods and heavy bleeding to give these a try
Kayla S.
Benton, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tampax Pearl is my prefered tampon!  I'm a heavy flow kind of girl so the super plus is right up my vajay! (literally...hahaha)  I like the fresh scent because well we all feel a  little gross during that time and why not have a fresh scent versus no scent at all.  If you use tampons and have a heavy flow I'd definitely recommend the Tampax Pearl Fresh Scent Super Plus!
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are amazing. I never have to worry about leaking with these. They smell great and hold a lot. Anyone with a heavy flow should definitely keep these on them at all times. I love love love them. Overall satisfied 100%
Colleen M.
Carmel, NY
Picked these up cause it was the only one the store had and they are great! I work EMS and it didn’t leak and gave me complete coverage and comfort! I love this brand and glad I found another product that works amazing!
Ashlee S.
I bought these by accident once, I didn't realize that they were scented. They're just regular tampons but with a scent and honestly the scent was not pleasant. I get that they're trying to make your period more "bearable" scent wise but I think it made it worse. It ruined whatever scent the tampon was for me and it was irritating.
Daniela R.
I really like tampax pearl. They are very comfortable and affordable. I had never had any stain accidents while using this. I really recommend specially if you have heavy periods.
melanie a.
Daly City, CA
I love tampax. have tried other brands but this will always be my number one.have been a 15 year customer and still going strong. soft and comfortable applicator. no pain upon insertion
Saylor C.
Wilkesboro, NC
These are the only tampons I will ever buy. The "built in backup protection" is my saving grace! Easy to use, easy to conceal, and overall a wonderful product.
christyne b.
I love tampax pearl tampons. I will never purchase any other brand, ever. The plastic is perfectly round and smooth. I never leak and just love this product.
Heaven B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great!I never over flow I'm them.If you aren't to sensative down there the scented ones smell great and help you from stinking down there.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you think they are that much better than "store brand?"