BY TAMPAX

Get protection and comfort every time. Only Tampax has a unique LeakGuard™ Braid that helps stop leaks by channeling them back into the core, giving you ultimate protection even on your heaviest days. The Smooth Removal Layer gives you amazing comfort, even on your lightest days.

- LeakGuard™ Braid helps stop leaks before they happen

- Smooth Removal Layer gives you amazing comfort

- Smooth, rounded-tip applicator and Anti-Slip Grip for comfortable insertion

- Up to 8 hours of comfortable, leak-free protection

- FormFit protection gently expands to fit your unique shape

- Easy-open wrapper that’s water-resistant for durability

- Super Plus absorbency for your heavier days

Applicator, Absorbent Core, Thin fabric around absorbent core, LeakGuard Braid, String, Thread, Fragrance

• What is the difference comparing to the standard ones?1 Answers
Mandy O.
At first I loved this product, but the changes made in the last couple of years have made me stop using it. When it first came out it was perfect....then they made the braid more absorbent. Sounds like a good improvement to help leaks! But that wasn't the case. That super absorbent new braid only soaked up urine if you peed while it was in! Not only did the string get wet from urine but the braid carried it back into the tampon! It made the tampon get soaked with urine which caused leaking of urine every time you sit, stand, cough, etc. Even if I held the braid out of the way while urinating it still soaked up with urine. Nasty...no thanks! Call me crazy but maybe they should have made the top of the tampon more absorbent than the end...common sense! Ultimately this issue won't be resolved. I've told Tampax about the problem but all I got was "sorry" and a coupon in the mail. They won't fix the problem because they know it causes us to change our tampons more frequently...so we need to buy more because we run out sooner. Thanks P&G!
Hanna W.
These are heavy duty tampons. My period is super heavy the first few days so i thought id try these so i didnt have to worry about leaking or anything and they definitely did the job. I probably wouldnt buy it again because they are very thick and very heavy duty but i dont regret buying them either
Rebekah S.
Farr West
Tampax Pearl Super Plus tampons are a life saver! Having extremely heavy and painful periods have had me searching for a product that is absorbent but also gentle. I have tried several other brands of tampon, but Tampax is the best for my body. The applicator is a smooth plastic and is simple and easy to apply. Having worn a bikini with a Tampax Pearl tampon in, I can assure you there is no leakage! They are comfortable and sleek and are the best experience I’ve had with such a typically unpleasant type of product.
Tammi J.
Chesterfield, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using Tampax Pearl for decades. Each time I try something other than tampax the mess up confirms why I need to stick to what I know. My cycles are extremely heavy the first 2 days, heavy like I slaughtered a small sheep in my bathroom ( my apologies but I want to be clear) and the only product I trust is the Tampax ultra for the first 2 days then I will fluctuate with the others I have on hand, like super + and super but All Tampax Pearl Regular.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I prefer to use plastic applicators over cardboard and these are my favorite tampons. It prevents any leakage and does its job. They are comfortable, reliable and the packaging although none are silent they are pretty quiet to open. So other bathroom goers are not getting an ear full when aunt flow is in town lol Tampax Pearl Super Plus Plastic Tampons Unscented❤️
Kristi A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought these in a rush because I was going to the beach and had a slightly heavy flow and this worked great! It definitely absorbed and stopped the leak like it says.

I also like how it is unscented and protects you for 8 hours, even though I usually change mine before that.

Definitely recommend these and it’s good that the boxes come in a variety of sizes depending on your flow so it allows you to choose which one to use.
Maria De Jesus B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have always been a heavy bleeder on my period. I always rely on ONLY Tampax Pearl in Super Plus and Super for my heavy periods. Very comfortable to put in, no irritations or difficulty with setting in place. I always keep a few spares in my purse and in my office as well. Can never go without them and I always try to keep a large box in stock at home.
Lauren A.
Bicknell, IN
This is by far the best feminine product I have ever used. I have been brand loyal for several year because of the plastic applicator. I have sworn off cardboard applicators forever and I have Tampax Pearl to thank. I’m so glad I made the switch several years ago, and the Super Plus tampons have great absorbency. I never have to worry when I use them.
Aaliyah R.
Tavares
Love this. It helps with my smell problem usually during my period I have a womanly period smell and when I'm wearing tampons I never smell anything and they are very self explanatory I love them recommend
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
I feel that Tampax Pearl is the best tampon out there! It's the only brand that makes me feel protected. I love their easy plastic applicators, it's so much better than cardboard applicators! I highly recommend this product!!
Svitlana P.
New Castle, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is the difference comparing to the standard ones?

Walmart