Tampax Pearl Regular Plastic Tampons Unscented 50Ct uploaded by Clair B.

BY TAMPAX

Get protection and comfort every time! Only Tampax has a unique LeakGuard Braid that helps stop leaks by channeling them back into the core, giving you ultimate protection even on your heaviest days. The Smooth Removal Layer gives you amazing comfort, even on your lightest days. Insertion of the tampon is always easy and comfortable with the smooth Pearl applicator. FormFit protection helps close the gaps that can cause leaks, giving you up to 8 hours of protection. Tampax Pearl tampons come in a variety of absorbencies so you're protected from your light days to your heavy days. Feel confident with Tampax Pearl, knowing that you get protection and comfort all day. Size: 50 count. see more...

Buy on Target
Jessica M.
I love Tampax pearl because I can use one size, all days of my period with no worries. The string does have extra lock protection which definitely helps with any leaks that may occur. I always buy the jumbo pack because it lasts a while, with a great $$ value. I bought the 50 pack for only $7/$8 at Target; which lasts roughly four months.
Alexus G.
Odessa, TX
I recommend these I'd you have a regular or light flow. They work great if you use them as directed. The applicator and the leakguard braid protection are AMAZING!
Kristy H.
Lexington, KY
Absolutely my favorite brand! He only brand I will buy and use! I've used this for more than 15 years now and I can honestly say it's always done what I needed them to! Would totally recommend to anyone!!
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
My go to box for best comfort and best hold. Love the non scented ones and have been using these for years.
Thalia H.
Life savers since the day I switched from their pads .. full protection comfortable and cute packaging