BY TAMPAX #1 in Tampons

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Get protection and comfort every time. Only Tampax has a unique LeakGuard™ Braid that helps stop leaks by channeling them back into the core, giving you ultimate protection even on your heaviest days. The Smooth Removal Layer gives you amazing comfort, even on your lightest days.

- LeakGuard™ Braid helps stop leaks before they happen

- Smooth Removal Layer gives you amazing comfort

- Smooth, rounded-tip applicator and Anti-Slip Grip for comfortable insertion

- Up to 8 hours of comfortable, leak-free protection

- FormFit protection gently expands to fit your unique shape

- Easy-open wrapper that’s water-resistant for durability

- Regular absorbency for your light to moderate days

• Are they easy to use??and comfortable?4 Answers
  • Are these comfortable to wear? Will I feel it throughout ...6 Answers
  • What do you think about the Tampax Pearl Regular2 Answers
Tampax Pearl Regular
  • "These are hands down my favorite brand, I love the plastic applicator, which makes them easy to use and very comfortable!" in 10 reviews
  • "I love using these tampons really easy to use and very comfortable love the plastic applicator compare to the cardboard ones definitely recommend this brand " in 8 reviews
  • "I've been using this brand ever since I started wearing tampons (plus the packaging is cute; I love products that look cute lol)." in 7 reviews
  • "They have a few different sizes in each box which you can use depending on your needs and you don't have to buy few boxes to get different sizes because you have it in one box." in 6 reviews
  • "There super easy to use and way more cleaner then pads I have used for so long and I will never go back to pads!!" in 6 reviews
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
When it comes to tampons I won’t buy anything other than Tampax Pearls. As a child of the 80s I grew up having to use the miserable cardboard applicators. I know some people still use them but after using the Pearls I haven’t looked back.

Since having my daughter I tend to rely on the Supers for my heavy days but the regulars are so perfect for my lighter flow days. I’ve never had to worry about comfort with these as they insert easily and are just as comfortable to remove.

Honestly, I don’t use any other tampon and haven’t for years. I’m a Tampax brand devotee and I plan on continuing to be.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've tried all the tampon brands out there (including store brands), and no other tampon protects like this one. The braided string allows for extra leak protection, which I love (and it has saved me quite a few times). They are also comfortable. The smooth applicator allows for easy and comfortable insertion. I always keep these on hand, and I don't like using other brands after using these. Overall an outstanding product that does what it is intended to do.
Ellyn H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I gave these 3/5 stars because of the applicator. The little "grip" on the applicator is really not easy to grip. That is the only problem with these tampons. I feel that my fingers slip on the applicator. Sometimes I have to use a piece of toilet paper around the applicator to get a better grip. Other than that, I love these tampons - they don't leak (unless you leave them in too long, obviously) and they are comfortable!
Laura L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I pretty much exclusively use Tampax Pearl tampons.  They are super absorbent, comfortable, and travel friendly.  I've had issues with other tampons where they are scratchy or feel heavy.  These are completely opposite and are comfortable, not itchy, and don't feel heavy when using them.  I've had no problems with the Tampax brand and will continue to purchase these.
Kayla  P.
Spokane , WA
I used this product for a while and it worked okay for me, but I wish it had a “360 degree” design where the cotton would expand in all direction instead of 2 because it makes it slightly uncomfortable when you’re done with usage. The price is good for what it is and I like that it is compressed small to make insertion more comfortable than the off brands that are fairly large
Taylor C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
To those of you love this brand good for you. This is the worst brand for tampons I have ever tried. It's hard for me to get them in and I've been using tampons for 11 years now. Once it's in it is painful and uncomfortable. I can feel it inside and constantly pushing it up more inside so I don't feel it as much. It also separates while its inside.
I'll stick with u by kotex
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I do absolutely have to use a tampon these are probably the best seeing as the applicator isn’t cardboard they are easy to use and not to terribly uncomfortable I have a tendency to get TSS so I never use over two hrs. I only use them if I’m almost off my period and my daughter wants to go swimming besides that I have to stick with Always pads.
Janie T.
Porter , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are a life saver. TMI I normally have a heavy flow that last about 5 out of the 7 days that my cycle last and these come in handy. I like to use them while wearing a pad as well. They’ve never given me problems and I like the way the scented ones smell.
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
Has been my go to for years. I hate most tampons because they feel uncomfortable but these I hardly notice. Also like the plastic applicator and the string is made so that if you have excess bleeding it goes onto the string not yours clothes !!
Claire O.
Northville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are some of my favorite tampons.  I found that they are so easy to use with a nice and comfortable applicator.  I have been using these tampons for years after going though different kinds of tampons to see what I like best.  It is easy to buy these in bulk at costco which i often do.
Cindy C.
Belleville, IL
Are they reliable?
Crystal G.
Would you recommend?
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Unscented or Scented tampons?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Using these hurt?
Ciara B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Unscented versus scented? I prefer unscented and I've always been told the unscented kind are better for ur health & safer

back