BY TAMPAX #1 in Tampons

Get protection and comfort every time. Only Tampax has a unique LeakGuard™ Braid that helps stop leaks by channeling them back into the core, giving you ultimate protection even on your heaviest days. The Smooth Removal Layer gives you amazing comfort, even on your lightest days.

- LeakGuard™ Braid helps stop leaks before they happen

- Smooth Removal Layer gives you amazing comfort

- Smooth, rounded-tip applicator and Anti-Slip Grip for comfortable insertion

- Up to 8 hours of comfortable, leak-free protection

- FormFit protection gently expands to fit your unique shape

- Easy-open wrapper that’s water-resistant for durability

- Regular absorbency for your light to moderate days

Tampax Pearl Regular
  • "These are hands down my favorite brand, I love the plastic applicator, which makes them easy to use and very comfortable!" in 10 reviews
  • "I love using these tampons really easy to use and very comfortable love the plastic applicator compare to the cardboard ones definitely recommend this brand " in 8 reviews
  • "I've been using this brand ever since I started wearing tampons (plus the packaging is cute; I love products that look cute lol)." in 7 reviews
  • "They have a few different sizes in each box which you can use depending on your needs and you don't have to buy few boxes to get different sizes because you have it in one box." in 6 reviews
  • "There super easy to use and way more cleaner then pads I have used for so long and I will never go back to pads!!" in 6 reviews
Lindsey B.
Pembroke
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used these for years and every month I would have pains, itching or redness after use come to find out I was having an allergic reaction to the chemicals that are in these that they DONT list! I have since switch to organic tampons and I can say I have never felt better on my monthly!!!
Brittany S.
Sweet home, OR
Purchased at: Walgreens
Best tampon I’ve used. Easy to insert. Gently comes out with no force or hurt ness. I don’t feel it while I’m exercising, working out or simply walking. Holds a lot and never leaks. Cheap but high quality in such a needed monthly product in my household
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
When it comes to tampons I won’t buy anything other than Tampax Pearls. As a child of the 80s I grew up having to use the miserable cardboard applicators. I know some people still use them but after using the Pearls I haven’t looked back.

Since having my daughter I tend to rely on the Supers for my heavy days but the regulars are so perfect for my lighter flow days. I’ve never had to worry about comfort with these as they insert easily and are just as comfortable to remove.

Honestly, I don’t use any other tampon and haven’t for years. I’m a Tampax brand devotee and I plan on continuing to be.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I choose to use tampons these bad boys are my go to. I use the smallest size available. I really like the smoothness of the applicator and how easy it is to insert these. Regardless I find tampons to be too uncomfortable to wear unless I have pretty heavy flow. If you want unbeatable protection for things like sports these are definitely the best bet. The price isn’t horrible but I would love to see sanitary items like these be less expensive. Females can’t avoid using them and I feel a little bit exploited when these items are as expensive as they are. I generally watch for sales and try to combine them with coupons to get the best deal.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've tried all the tampon brands out there (including store brands), and no other tampon protects like this one. The braided string allows for extra leak protection, which I love (and it has saved me quite a few times). They are also comfortable. The smooth applicator allows for easy and comfortable insertion. I always keep these on hand, and I don't like using other brands after using these. Overall an outstanding product that does what it is intended to do.
Samantha W.
Leasburg , MO
Purchased at: Walmart
These are honestly the best tampons I’ve tried, the only issue I have is that I find myself replacing every two hours because they just start to feel uncomfortable.
Taylor C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
To those of you love this brand good for you. This is the worst brand for tampons I have ever tried. It's hard for me to get them in and I've been using tampons for 11 years now. Once it's in it is painful and uncomfortable. I can feel it inside and constantly pushing it up more inside so I don't feel it as much. It also separates while its inside.
I'll stick with u by kotex
Nicole G.
Saint Cloud, FL
Tampax Pearls were the first brand of tampons I ever bought and they have not let me down so far. The regular tampons are just for that, though. If you experience a heavier flow, I suggest you go with their super ones. Unfortunately, I learned this from experience. However, I do wear these when I'm mid through my cycle or if I'm heading somewhere quick.
Janie T.
Porter , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are a life saver. TMI I normally have a heavy flow that last about 5 out of the 7 days that my cycle last and these come in handy. I like to use them while wearing a pad as well. They’ve never given me problems and I like the way the scented ones smell.
Yudit m.
Tampa, FL
My favorite tampons! Very comfortable and easy to put on. I’ve tried several that made me feel uncomfortable but these were the best ones! You can’t feel anything it makes me think twice am I really on my period? Thanks Tampax! I definitely recommend this brand.
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Unscented or Scented tampons?
Cindy C.
Miami Gardens, FL
Using these hurt?
Ciara B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Unscented versus scented? I prefer unscented and I've always been told the unscented kind are better for ur health & safer

Amazon