BY TAMPAX #35 in Tampons

Only Tampax has a unique Antigravity LeakGuard Braid to help catch leaks and send them back to the core. FormFit protection helps close the gaps that can cause leaks. Anti-slip grip for easy insertion CleanGuard layer that surrounds the core for an extra layer of protection Discreet, purse-resistant wrapper with easy-to-open tabs Smoother* applicator for comfortable insertion *vs. Tampax Cardboard Did you know? You can use tampons during the night for up to 8 hours* *use 8 hours maximum see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I've been using this since i started using tampons." in 1 review
Melissa M.
Maiden, NC
Review for: Unscented more...
Absolutely my go-to tampon brand. Tampax never lets me down and is super discreet! I like that the wrapping is not super noisy in the bathroom (it doesn't sound like I am opening a bag of chips) and they are super easy to store in a purse or bag! Would recommend to anyone.
Tiffany L.
Hamilton, OH
My altime favorite brand of tampons! I love this big box has theee different sizes! For if you heavier one day n lighter the next. And how cute are tampon packaging bright pretty colors and design.😊
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this brand of tampons for years and have found them to work adequately for what I need them to. I choose the unscented version for my own person reasons however I have used the scented and don't find anything wrong with them. I would say these are easy to use, I really like the plastic applicator (cardboard is horrible!) The price is a bit more expensive then some of the other brands but the product works well so I can look past the price that I pay.i would recommend these to anyone.
Lisa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These tampons are a total game changer!

The triple pack is so convenient to have, as it has every size you can possibly need during your cycle. I've never had a problem with this brand and prefer it over others.
Jessica P.
Saco
Growing up i always just grabbed whatever generic brand cheap tampon to get me by. I have found through experience in my adult years that you really can't deny the quality of a Tampax Pearl. These tampons have never let me down, and I recommend them to everyone!
Mya W.
Lakewood
Review for: Scented more...
Tampax will always be my number one tampon brand! Their products never disappoint me. I love the value packs you can buy. If you can spot some extra money. You’ll definitely save yourself from a few trips to the store. I will never go to any other tampon bran.
I need to have my tampons and these are a very good brand to buy!!!
I really prefer tampons over pads because pads always feel like diapers on me. Also i play sports and do alot of swimming so tampons are the best pick for me.
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I rarely use tampons but when I am swimming with my kids it's a must. I tried these when I was at the pool and I don't feel it lasted long at all for aborbemcy. I only had a super in for 2 hours and I was already leaking :(
Mikayla W.
It's time to get real ladies. We all get our periods and for those of us who use tampons, like I do, we want to find brand that works for us. I like the Tampax Pearl Plastic tampons because they go in easily and feel smooth unlike the harshness that I associate with cardboard applicators. They stay in place and most of the time I forget I'm even wearing one. They prevent leaking which is great because nobody wants to ruin their favorite panties or have to constantly wear "period panties" the entire week.
Cristin  S.
Kokomo, IN
This for me would be a holy grail product. I love that you can buy variety packs with different absorbency tampons & you can also buy boxes with just one type in them depending on what you need. Very easy to insert and very comfortable to use, also easy to remove. Personally i never have leakages from these. I'm able to continue to wear things and i even go to bed in the nude while using these with no fear i will bleed threw.