Tampax Pearl Plastic Tampons Regular - 36 CT uploaded by Gina G.Tampax Pearl Plastic Tampons Regular - 36 CT uploaded by Peris M.Tampax Pearl Plastic Tampons Regular - 36 CT uploaded by Felecia F.

BY TAMPAX #51 in Tampons

Tampax Pearl Plastic Regular Absorbency Tampons.

Antigravity Leakguard Braid™.

Fresh scent. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "Great for first time tampon users as well." in 1 review
Melissa R.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve been using these for a long time and have never had an issue with them. They’re super #SLEEK, easy to use, and #DISCREET. Just please make sure you use the right size. And for safe use, create a consistent habit to change your tampon as directed!!!!!!!! Please make these more affordable for everyone!
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are my ultimate favorite tampons! I feel like they're great and hold up for the use. I like the colors that differentiate the capacity of them. However, I would suggest they change the color for the ultra one because one time I wanted a box of just lite ones and I'm used to it being purple and they weren't lite they were ultra! Also if you want to get the most for your money buy then at Costco! The box is only for medium but worth the price!
Addie B.
These are the only tarpons I like using. They are comfortable. They are absorbent. They are easy to apply. I rarely buy name brand things, but I always will pay the extra money for these. I would recommend these.
Ariya J.
Combined Lcks, WI
These are my favorite tampons. They are great quality and come in various sizes. With other tampons you may be worrying about leaks, but with Tampax Pearl tampons you don't have to worry about it.
Shay E.
I love love this brand. I've been using for years. They have never let me down. The cardboard is alright, but the plastic is my favorite. They meet my expectation and I would recommend them to others. I will also continue to purchase them!
Mary Cate C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I might be 22 but only started using tampons 2 years ago and this is the only brand I buy and use. They are easy to use and are not expensive. I would highly recommend these that can be bought at walmart or anywhere that sells tampons
nancy r.
Salem, OR
My favorite. Super easy to use and very comfortable as well. This is my favorite brand of tampons so far. One thing that I like about this brand is the thickness of the string. I use tampons when I am at school, when I am working out, or just have a busy day ahead of me. Definitely recommend it!
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my favorite tampons to use. They are easy to use and don't cause me any discomfort. I have tried a lot of different brands of tampons but I like these the best. They are a little costly but it's worth it.
Melissa B.
Saginaw, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used several different types and brands of tampons, and this is by far the best product that I have come across. Obviously most would rather not talk about their favorite tampons, but because it is used inside your body and used monthly it really is important to find a type you like. The applicator is plastic which is one of the best things about this product. Cardboard applicators can be messy or even painful. Another thing this tampon has going for it is the scent. I think some people may be off-put by the thought of tampons being scented, but the scent is extremely mild and simply smells fresh. I was hesitant at first to use the scented kind, but soon discovered that it does not cause any irritation of any type. Let's face it, if your a woman you are going to have to use some type of femine product and this is simply the best.
I have been wanting to try out thesr tampons for a long time and i have heard great things about them. I have friends who always use this brand and they completely reccomend it!!!