Tampax Pearl Lites uploaded by Elizabeth P.Tampax Pearl Lites uploaded by MK R.Tampax Pearl Lites uploaded by Katie G.

BY TAMPAX

Get protection and comfort every time. Only Tampax has a unique LeakGuard™ Braid that helps stop leaks by channeling them back into the core, giving you ultimate protection even on your heaviest days. The Smooth Removal Layer gives you amazing comfort, even on your lightest days.

- LeakGuard™ Braid helps stop leaks before they happen

- Smooth Removal Layer gives you amazing comfort

- Smooth, rounded-tip applicator and Anti-Slip Grip for comfortable insertion

- Up to 8 hours of comfortable, leak-free protection

- FormFit protection gently expands to fit your unique shape

- Easy-open wrapper that’s water-resistant for durability

- Our lightest absorbency for your lightest days

Applicator, Absorbent Core, Thin fabric around absorbent core, LeakGuard Braid, String, Thread, Fragrance

Tampax Pearl Lites
  • "These are perfect for those light days at the end of your period or if you have a light flow in general." in 3 reviews
  • "My first tampon and the one I have pretty much resorted to every time necessary for tampons (swimming), I do like the easy and painless insertion (as I do get nervous and sometimes tense up even though I try hard not to!)" in 1 review
  • "Best light RAM o. I have ever used I highly suggest them they are easy to insert and comfortable " in 1 review
Elizabeth P.
Earlville, NY
These are perfect for light periods, the end of your period, or for girls who are learning to use tampons. They are not too big and the plastic applicator allows for comfort when using. Great product!
Amnah A.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are literally the best tampons on the market. They’re perfect for lighter days or towards the end of your period. I would recommend these if you haven’t already tried them. Their sport ones are great too!
Maddie K.
Minneapolis, MN
I buy these at CVS or Target depending on price and coupons I have. I know the plastic is bad for the environment but it’s far more comfortable to use. I only use light tampons now and these work best for me.
Ali C.
I only use Tampax Pearl. The plastic applicator is far better than regular cardboard Tampax applicators! Also lites are essential for me as they are what I mainly use-- i'll use Tampax pearl regular for the heavier day or two in the middle of my period but for the most part I just use the lites.
Also I prefer unscented (I dont like scented tampons...they smell gross and i just dont like the thought of putting that in my body).
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So Tampax Pearl tampons are by far the best tampons on the market. I always have a box of regulars under my sink but I actually prefer the lights! They are smaller but work just as good, but of course not for heavy flow days. I have a small cervix and these are so comfortable and go unnoticed. Anyone who is super sensitive I recommend these to. My personal favorite tampons.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these for my days when I don’t feel like using a diva cup! This is a trusted brand that provides quality products for a fair price! I will continue to use these and I highly recommend. I’m very satisfied with this item.
Melody H.
Cynthiana, KY
I usually have to search to find these in some stores, but they are my absolute favorite tampons. I have moderate periods, so I like having lite tampons that I change more frequently than just using one super tampon for hours upon hours. You cannot tell that you have these tampons in at all. Highly recommend these tampons!
Basilia G.
This product is very good and very comfortable for girls who need a little extra protection. Compared to other products, this is the most comfortable applicator and I would totally recommend this to other girls!Tampax Pearl Lites
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
I have been using tampons since i was 15 and i obsolutly love it!!! They are really affordable and for a big quantaty. They are my go to product every single time!! Totally recommend it to make your worst days of the month somewhat comfortable!
Nora B.
Arlington, VA
Why they have no box of 96 I have no idea and tbh I can never find the 36 box so that's why I'm giving it 3 stars. Like I'm bitter that I have to buy tampons I don't need just to get the light ones or spend more just for them. It's obnoxious.

The product is great though and they're my go-to tampon.
Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these come in smaller travel sizes?