Tampax Pearl Light Plastic Tampons, Unscented uploaded by Lizzie P.Tampax Pearl Light Plastic Tampons, Unscented uploaded by MK J.Tampax Pearl Light Plastic Tampons, Unscented uploaded by Katie G.

BY TAMPAX #51 in Tampons

The LeakGuard™ Braid helps stop leaks by channeling them back into the core, protecting you in a way no other tampon can!

Applicator, Absorbent Core, Thin fabric around absorbent core, LeakGuard Braid, String, Thread, Fragrance

Tampax Pearl Light Plastic Tampons, Unscented
  • "These are perfect for those light days at the end of your period or if you have a light flow in general." in 3 reviews
  • "Best light RAM o. I have ever used I highly suggest them they are easy to insert and comfortable " in 1 review
  • "My first tampon and the one I have pretty much resorted to every time necessary for tampons (swimming), I do like the easy and painless insertion (as I do get nervous and sometimes tense up even though I try hard not to!)" in 1 review
Lizzie P.
Earlville, NY
These are perfect for light periods, the end of your period, or for girls who are learning to use tampons. They are not too big and the plastic applicator allows for comfort when using. Great product!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these for my days when I don’t feel like using a diva cup! This is a trusted brand that provides quality products for a fair price! I will continue to use these and I highly recommend. I’m very satisfied with this item.
Maddie K.
Minneapolis, MN
I buy these at CVS or Target depending on price and coupons I have. I know the plastic is bad for the environment but it’s far more comfortable to use. I only use light tampons now and these work best for me.
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Tampax pearl is my favorite brand ever! I've been using them for as long as i can remember! It's one of the only tampon brand that carries packs of only lites which is awesome!
Ali C.
I only use Tampax Pearl. The plastic applicator is far better than regular cardboard Tampax applicators! Also lites are essential for me as they are what I mainly use-- i'll use Tampax pearl regular for the heavier day or two in the middle of my period but for the most part I just use the lites.
Also I prefer unscented (I dont like scented tampons...they smell gross and i just dont like the thought of putting that in my body).
Monique C.
Best tampons ever! This brand is very good ! My periods are very light so these work perfectly! It's easy to use and very comfortable! Plus the price isn't bad at all! You can find it at your local Walmart or target ! Tampax Pearl Light Plastic Tampons, Unscented #worthit
Basilia G.
This product is very good and very comfortable for girls who need a little extra protection. Compared to other products, this is the most comfortable applicator and I would totally recommend this to other girls!Tampax Pearl Light Plastic Tampons, Unscented
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
I have been using tampons since i was 15 and i obsolutly love it!!! They are really affordable and for a big quantaty. They are my go to product every single time!! Totally recommend it to make your worst days of the month somewhat comfortable!
Nora B.
Arlington, VA
Why they have no box of 96 I have no idea and tbh I can never find the 36 box so that's why I'm giving it 3 stars. Like I'm bitter that I have to buy tampons I don't need just to get the light ones or spend more just for them. It's obnoxious.

The product is great though and they're my go-to tampon.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these. They are the best. I love how easy they are to use and how cute they are. Having them in smaller sizes is perfect for low flow days and easy to carry around.
Sharyn F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these come in smaller travel sizes?