Tampax Pearl Compak plastic uploaded by sarah n.

BY TAMPAX

Ready. Click, Go! Protection Amazing protection. Fits in the palm of your hand. Full-sized tampon in an easy pull-out applicator. LeakGuard skirt for brilliant backup protection Smooth, SoftTip for comfortable insertion Full size protection, in a 40% smaller applicator* *vs. Tampax Pearl Smooth plastic pull-out applicator for easy insertion. Did you know? You can use tampons during the night for up to 8 hours* *Use 8 hours maximum see more...

Tampax Pearl Compak plastic
  • "They are also very comfortable and you won't even know it's there." in 1 review
Vanessa G.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
These are great! I buy the compact kind so I can easily carry them around anywhere, especially at work! They are comfortable and the applicator is easy to use. It is affordable and you get a good amount for the price!
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
The Tampax pearl is about the only Tampon I use outside one other brand. These are really compact and genius. I was worried that it would be hard to use but it's simple. You pull out the handle until it clicks and you're ready to go. These are perfect to throw on your purse/travel or gym bag and just look better too. Very smart!
Latishe A.
Poughkeepsie , NY
I love the pearls they are the only tamp that I use the smooth glide and comfortability of the applicator is everything and the fact that they hold fluid so well is great
Michasia D.
Only tampons I have found to love. They seem to keep being hard to find or the company keeps making spin offs of this type and doing away with these. But if I had my choice these would be number 1.
Gabrielle B.
royal oak, MI
I am really not too picky with my tampons. These are great because they fit so well in my smaller purse. They are comfortable as well!
courtney b.
Boise , ID
Wellness Guru Expert
These are perfect for travel , going to a bar , hike or work . They are great if you don't and It is an easy tampon to use as well .
Heather H.
St Petersburg, FL
These are the only tampons I buy. I never have leakage with tampax, and the compact version fits nicely in a wallet or small purse.
Christina P.
Middletown, CT
I hated these. Hard to insert, they made me feel uncomfortable. I like their regular tampons but not the compack ones.
Taylor N.
Wellness Guru Expert
Tampax is a brand you can always trust, but they really went over and beyond with the "pearl" line. Such an awesome product for the money.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
Tampax are great. I don't wear tampons alot, only on certain occasions but when I do Tampax is my go to