Tampax Pearl Compak plastic uploaded by sarah n.

BY TAMPAX #69 in Tampons

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tampax Pearl Compak plastic
  • "They are also very comfortable and you won't even know it's there." in 1 review
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
The Tampax pearl is about the only Tampon I use outside one other brand. These are really compact and genius. I was worried that it would be hard to use but it's simple. You pull out the handle until it clicks and you're ready to go. These are perfect to throw on your purse/travel or gym bag and just look better too. Very smart!
Vanessa G.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great! I buy the compact kind so I can easily carry them around anywhere, especially at work! They are comfortable and the applicator is easy to use. It is affordable and you get a good amount for the price!
Latishe A.
Poughkeepsie , NY
I love the pearls they are the only tamp that I use the smooth glide and comfortability of the applicator is everything and the fact that they hold fluid so well is great
Michasia D.
Only tampons I have found to love. They seem to keep being hard to find or the company keeps making spin offs of this type and doing away with these. But if I had my choice these would be number 1.
Carissa C.
boise, ID
These are great for stashing in case an emergency. I always keep a couple in the glove box & diaper bag, along with a small box with my travel stuff.
Taylor N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tampax is a brand you can always trust, but they really went over and beyond with the "pearl" line. Such an awesome product for the money.
Gabrielle B.
Royal oak , MI
I am really not too picky with my tampons. These are great because they fit so well in my smaller purse. They are comfortable as well!
courtney b.
Boise , ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are perfect for travel , going to a bar , hike or work . They are great if you don't and It is an easy tampon to use as well .
Heather H.
St Petersburg, FL
These are the only tampons I buy. I never have leakage with tampax, and the compact version fits nicely in a wallet or small purse.
Toni H.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Only brand i swear by. holds well and are very comfortable, great that they are compact so you can easily slip them anywhere