Tampax Pearl Compak uploaded by Amy M.Tampax Pearl Compak uploaded by Massiel R.Tampax Pearl Compak uploaded by sarah n.

BY TAMPAX #93 in Tampons

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

TAMPAX Pearl Compak Tampons are our best tampons for comfort, protection and discretion. TAMPAX Pearl Compak tampons come with a compact and discreet smooth plastic applicator and rounded tip for comfortable insertion. The contoured Anti- Slip Grip makes the applicator easy to hold and position. TAMPAX Pearl Compak has FormFit technology that gently expands to fit your body’s unique shape. Additionally there is a LeakGuard braid that helps stop leaks before they happen. TAMPAX Pearl Compak have bold and colourful wrappers that are easy to open, purse resistant and open silently for full discretion. TAMPAX Pearl Compak Regular is our best tampon for regular absorbency.

- TAMPAX’s N°1 Combination of Comfort, Protection and Discretion

- TAMPAX FormFit tampon that gently adapts to your body’s unique shape

- SmoothTouch applicator with an anti-slip grip and rounded tip for easy tampon insertion

- Unique LeakGuard braid specially designed for anti-leak protection for added back-up protection

- Colourful wrapper design that opens easily and quietly

- TAMPAX Tampons offer long lasting protection

Applicator, Absorbent Core, Thin fabric around absorbent core, LeakGuard Braid, String, Thread, Fragrance

Tampax Pearl Compak
  • "This box comes in sizes for every stage of your period, and then my favorite part is how discrete and small they are, I am not so girly so I don't carry a purse and these are small enough to fit in my pockets!" in 1 review
  • "This is a great product for anyone from 12+ years old." in 1 review
  • "I loved the multiple absorbency that followed me through my periods when I first started using tampons." in 1 review
  • "There very comfortable if you put it on right and easier to use when your out ! " in 1 review
BRITTANY M.
Grove City, OH
This is the best product to me I buy these all the time they are comfortable and protect your flow they are affordable I buy my Tampax Pearl & Compak Regular Tampons from Wal-Mart and Kroger. They are great and I am very satisfied with this product.
Rachel C.
Keizer, OR
So I'm a woman and I have had more than a few periods. Tampax Pearl is by far my favorite. The plastic applicator is so much easier and more comfortable to use than the cardboard and they really last a long time. One small box would last me probably 6 months at least.
Elizabeth W.
These are compact, but they are uncomfortable. I've never had this problem with feminine products like that. Every time I try to use one, I just feel really uncomfortable. I am NOT putting them in wrong because I've had 15 years to practice putting tampons in, I think I have the technique down by now. I always get pinched by the applicator anyway with these. They absorb weird too. I don't like it. I don't like the way it expands. I really can't describe it, but you could look up videos on youtube or something.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love how these are easy to put in ypur purse and in your pocket for on the go thats very convient especially in regular,light and suoer for those heavy and light days.
Jennifer P.
El Monte, CA
Only brand I will EVER buy! I’ve tried other brands and none come CLOSE to Tampax. I absolutely love the PEARL, especially in their new compact shape since they are smaller and more discreet. I carry some in my purse, keep some in my car and in my office – just in case. I love that they come in various sizes since my period is always so unpredictable. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Evanne L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These were the first tampons that I've ever used. I like them because they are small and discrete, and the applicators are semi-clear (in case you're worried about what's hiding behind the applicator). I found these tampons hard to plung in, but that could have been due to being my first time using tampons, the grips are not the best, this is due to the compact design. I loved the multiple absorbency that followed me through my periods when I first started using tampons. The multiple absorbencies in one buy were perfect for me to figure tampons out.
Carmen L.
I bought this "bulk" pack that comes with 10 for light flow, 20 for regular flow, and 10 for heavy flow. The tampons are so compact and small it is easy to hide in my purse. The only issue I have is that the cotton in the tampons expand vertical instead of horizontal like the normal tampax pearls... the cotton sometimes expand too long and poke outwards..other than that the absorbency is like normal tampax pearls
Tayrahdotcom F.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
These are absolutely terrible. The applicator never works and they're extremely uncomfortable. I generally use the regular tampax pearl amd figured these may be more convenient. I was so wrong!!! The wrapper is very flimsy and they often times open in my bag.
Teonsha T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these tampons. I like the level of protection it gives me. I use these at the beginning of my monthly cycles because that's when I need the most protection and they work really well for compared to most brands I've tired. I would recommend these to buyers.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
The Tampax pearl is about the only Tampon I use outside one other brand. These are really compact and genius. I was worried that it would be hard to use but it's simple. You pull out the handle until it clicks and you're ready to go. These are perfect to throw on your purse/travel or gym bag and just look better too. Very smart!
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
What tampons do you girls recommend for beginners
kayden mae w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are they good i have been wanting to try these for a long time now
Andria B.
Has anyone have a problem where it falls out when you go to the restroom?.