Tampax Pearl Avtive Plastic Applicator Tampons uploaded by Mia🤘🏻 P.Tampax Pearl Avtive Plastic Applicator Tampons uploaded by Blair T.

BY TAMPAX #52 in Tampons

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Don t Let Your Period Stop You From Getting in the Game! High-Performance Protection That Helps Outlast Your Toughest Workout Our Best Pearl Protection Ever* 2 FormFit Protection Gently Expands for Incredible Coverage of Your Unique Shape 3 Antigravity Backup Braid Helps Catch Leaks Send Them Back to the Core 4 Water-Resistant Wrapper for Durability, no Matter Where You Take it Tampax Pearl Active Plastic Tampons offer high-performance protection to help outlast your toughest workout. With up to eight hours* of our best Pearl protection ever* you ll feel comfortable, secure, confident enough to be your best you on the field. FormFit protection gently expands to your unique shape, while an Antigravity Backup Braid helps catch leaks send them back to the core so you can run, jump, kick, cheer, swim, dance, more without constantly worrying about leaks. So kick the go see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
  • "They are very absorbent & never leak" in 1 review
  • "I like using these especially when I am active they are very comfortable I would recommend them" in 1 review
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love Tampa pearls. The plastic applicators are so much easier and smoother going in. Cardboard ones are just awful. I only will use these. They just are better quality and durability than any one I have tired. The applicator is sting and isn’t flimsy. These can be found at any store and are a reasonable price!
Cassidy B.
Overland Park, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this brand of tampons more than the others I have tried. I find them to be more reliable and trustworthy to get me through the day. I like how this box has tampons for my regular days and some for my lite days as well.
C C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These have been my go to feminine product for years. I like the variety pack because the different sizes get used throughout your cycle. I have also found them to be extremely easy to use with maximum comfort. Some stores have made their own generic version of the pearl which I have tried but I find myself always going back to the brand name.
Anna N.
Seattle, WA
These are the best tampon options on the market. I love pearl because it allows a quick and easy use. It really does provide convenience and great comfort during an otherwise very uncomfortable time (of the month) lol.
Rebeca B.
Charlotte, NC
I've been using this product for one year and I love it. It's very comfortable and is easy to use. I bought at Target and Walmart. The price is great! I'm very satisfied ! Also I recommend to all my friends!
Emily H.
Conway, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are one of the two favorites. I like to wear these whenever I just go to school or anything. They also have the active ones that I use when working out. I really like how they have the "lite" tampons. It is great for people who do not have a heavy period.
Brittany  W.
Hudson Falls, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love these. Such a smooth applicator. Perfect fit so comfortable. My favorite ones. I can never find the lights in other brands either and love that they always have them and easy to find. I will always use these,
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Not a huge fan of this particular one. The tampon itself is okay, no major cons. While the plastic applicator might be more comfortable for some, I'm not a fan of putting more plastic in our garbage dumps.
Symone S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I cannot stand, and refuse to use cardboard application tampons. These tampons were the first I ever used, and I love how it made the process so much easier. Ever since that first time, I have not changed.
felicity r.
Augusta, GA
MY go-tos!
These are my favorite packs, i love having size variations throughout my period. lights for lighter days <3
pearl are great to amazing compared to the ones with cardboard tubes. : )
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Do you think the leak guard makes a difference?
Kierra A.