BY TAMPAX

Do you live an active lifestyle? Chances are, whether it's doing your morning yoga, running to work, playing sports, doing fitness, or chasing after the kids, you could use the protection of Tampax Pearl Active tampons. Tampax MotionFit Protection moves with you for leak-free workouts on your period, and only Tampax has a LeakGuard Braid that helps stop leaks before they happen for up to 8 hours of comfortable protection. In addition, the Smooth Removal Layer gives you amazing comfort, even on the lightest days of your period. Get the best protection* for sports with Tampax Pearl Active tampon, part of the Tampax Pearl family of tampons.
*Among regular absorbency. Same great protection available in Tampax Pearl.

- Incredible tampon protection while you're active, whether that's playing sports, working out, or just everyday activity

- MotionFit Protection moves with you to make leak-free workouts possible

- LeakGuard Braid helps stop period leaks before they happen

- Tampax Pearl Active tampon gives you up to 8 hours of comfortable protection

- Smooth Removal Layer gives you amazing comfort, even on the lightest days of your period

- Tampax Pearl Active tampons are available in a variety of absorbencies, so you're protected from your light days to your heavy days

Applicator, Absorbent Core, Thin Fabric Around Absorbent Core, Leakguard Braid, String, Thread, Wrapper

Buy on Target
Gabriella N.
Washington, DC
I don't know if I can give these a five star rating. It doesn't happen often, but this is the only brand that can cause a leak for me. I could just be using the wrong size with this brand, but it's still odd.
Anna S.
Franklin, OH
Ladies, do not settle for anything less than perfection. You are already going through a horrible week, why torture yourself with awful cheap tampons. Tampax pearl are the Cadillac of tampons. Treat yo self.
Sarah B.
Vermilion, OH
When you see the word super the first thing I think is a larger tampon. These are such a slender fit it's shocking. I'm a runner and run 3 miles a day and use these. I don't even feel like there's anything there. Great product!
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
I love this pack for when I am working out or just a little more active them my normal routine. They help during those difficult times when working out or being active is the last thing you may want to do.
Mariah G.
I used to used these tampons oat when I was in junior high and high school for athletics, they offer great protection, they are comfortable and super easy to use.
Ashley A.
Creve Coeur, IL
I love these tampons! Perfect for if you are active or just are on your feet a lot. I don't have a whole lot of leaking issues with them.
Jaimee G.
I have used these for when going swimming or doing out door activities highly recommend this product to those who use them
Victoria R.
Norway, ME
These are probably my favorite tampons ever!! They work great and are easy to use!
Reshma A.
Miami Lakes, FL
My go to every time for no leaks great protect and comfort worth the spend, a great applicator makes it so much easier and neutral packaging is far more discreet and than others for sure my favorite
Trista T.
Red Deer, AB
Tampax are my absolute go to for tampons. Super absorbent and decently priced! I usually buy the big boxes from Costco!