BY TAMPAX #54 in Tampons

Do you live an active lifestyle? Chances are, whether it's doing your morning yoga, running to work, playing sports, doing fitness, or chasing after the kids, you could use the protection of Tampax Pearl Active tampons. Tampax MotionFit Protection moves with you for leak-free workouts on your period, and only Tampax has a LeakGuard Braid that helps stop leaks before they happen for up to 8 hours of comfortable protection. In addition, the Smooth Removal Layer gives you amazing comfort, even on the lightest days of your period. Get the best protection* for sports with Tampax Pearl Active tampon, part of the Tampax Pearl family of tampons.
*Among regular absorbency. Same great protection available in Tampax Pearl.

- Incredible tampon protection while you're active, whether that's playing sports, working out, or just everyday activity

- MotionFit Protection moves with you to make leak-free workouts possible

- LeakGuard Braid helps stop period leaks before they happen

- Tampax Pearl Active tampon gives you up to 8 hours of comfortable protection

- Smooth Removal Layer gives you amazing comfort, even on the lightest days of your period

- Tampax Pearl Active tampons are available in a variety of absorbencies, so you're protected from your light days to your heavy days

Applicator, Absorbent Core, Thin fabric around absorbent core, LeakGuard Braid, String, Thread, Fragrance

• can you wear active tampons all the time?2 Answers
  • Would you recommend on a heavy day during an hour of inte...1 Answers
  • How comfortable are these, I'm very picking about my tamp...1 Answers
Tampax Pearl Active Regular
  • "!They are very comfortable and they aren't messy.It doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything." in 1 review
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tampax Pearl is an amazing brand of tampons that works non stop. These tampons protect against leaks and does not irritate. I like buying them when they are on sale because you can stock like them. I do recommend this product.
Ziandra P.
Kaysville, UT
I think these ones are great. I'm not a super active person, so I don't buy these anymore, but I can see why people like them so much. Instead of expanding in one direction, it expands in a circle to give more coverage and protection. That being said, I felt like it took up more space, but overall they're great!
Wilmary G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Best ever! When I'm heavy and have to move around a lot at work these are my go to! I don't even feel them! I love that they have a "pocket size" for when you're on the go. These are amazing for when you're on your monthly bill but still want to swim or work out. No leakage what so ever!
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
I always buy Tampax and now that they have the active wear ones I stick to those. I go almost daily to the gym and they hold up and let me feel comfortable while moving around. Definitely something I will keep buying.
Jennifer J.
Not a good product. They dont absorb much and they only open partially. Ive had better luck with other brands. Only benefit is they are a little more flexible than other brands.
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
Just got some of these today! I was excited to try them and they are easy to 'use'. I am wondering though if I need to try the super size because regular is like other lights. The size surprised me. I had some radiant supers from a duo pack a cpl months ago, and even though we have a 5 month old son, the super is usually too much for me.. It doesn't disappoint! I love all of tampax products, with the exclusion of cardboard applicators :/
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
I love using these tampons, for me they don't leak and stay comfortable all day. I've had trouble with other brands leaking and feeling uncomfortable, but the pearl line is the most comfortable and efficient tampon I've found. The regular is enough coverage for me to last up to eight hours, but depending on your personal needs I have used the supers and lights--- both work well and are comfortable like the regulars!
Olivia S.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I bought these tampons because I play volleyball and pads aren't always ideal when playing sports. These tampons are great they have a very smooth applicator and they are very easy to get in. They offer great protection and not to mention the packaging and the wrappers and so cute they have little volleyballs on them!!!
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are horrible, I use the regular tampax pearl and have never had any issues with them, however since I am pretty active I decided to go ahead and try these and I am so disappointed with them, do not waste your money I am having to constantly trying to change them and they leak horribly!
kristanamelia
Warner Robins
I refuse to use any other type of tampon of protection! The wrapping around the tampon is a soft paper and it makes for silent opening if you are in public places. The application is easy and quick and these never leak if changed properly! I feel like tampons are not something you can cheap out on so these are amazing.
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How well do you like this product?
can you wear active tampons all the time?
Caroline W.
What are differences from a normal tampax pearl lite?
Alexandra O.
Corpus Christi, TX
How comfortable are these, I'm very picking about my tampons, when it's that "time of the month." It's very hard to try to make sure you're comfortable! I'm looking into maybe buying these how to these feel for others?
Would you recommend on a heavy day during an hour of intense zumba? Does it stay put? Would you also need a pad as backup?

back