BY TAMPAX #25 in Feminine Products

Tampax Pearl Active Plastic Tampons Regular.

Absorbency.

Unscented.

SlenderFit™.

+Leakguard® protection. see more...

Tampax Pearl Active Plastic Tampons Regular - 36 CT
  • "!They are very comfortable and they aren't messy.It doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything." in 1 review
manuelapotter P.
San Antonio, TX
I always buy Tampax and now that they have the active wear ones I stick to those. I go almost daily to the gym and they hold up and let me feel comfortable while moving around. Definitely something I will keep buying.
Jennifer J.
Not a good product. They dont absorb much and they only open partially. Ive had better luck with other brands. Only benefit is they are a little more flexible than other brands.
shelby D.
Alma, MI
These are the best tampons that i have ever used, they are comfortable and you don't feel them,i used the active's the most because i work out alot
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
These are horrible, I use the regular tampax pearl and have never had any issues with them, however since I am pretty active I decided to go ahead and try these and I am so disappointed with them, do not waste your money I am having to constantly trying to change them and they leak horribly!
Hannah F.
By far my favorite tampons. I have an average to light flow and find these suit my active lifestyle awesomely. I've never had any issue with leakage (I'm looking at you, Kotex), and they are the most comfortable around.
kristanamelia
Warner Robins
I refuse to use any other type of tampon of protection! The wrapping around the tampon is a soft paper and it makes for silent opening if you are in public places. The application is easy and quick and these never leak if changed properly! I feel like tampons are not something you can cheap out on so these are amazing.
Melissa B.
With three teen girls and myself, I'll say that these are convenient, discrete and effective products.
Alleyna S.
Honestly these are the only kind I will use. No issues super easy and I've used them since j was in high school
Ceara H.
Elmwood Park , NJ
Don't use them much only on my light days. i like the fact that you can just purchase them in light instead of duo or triple pack
Jessica N.
Patchogue, NY
Definitely a must-buy for all women. Not only does it have a quiet wrapper when you open it, it has an incredibly lower chance of leakage in comparison to similar products! Very comfortable
Star H.
Rome, GA
How well do you like this product?
Caroline W.
What are differences from a normal tampax pearl lite?
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I love them and i normally have 2 kinds at hand or in my purse. I always use these ones they are more comfortable for me