BY TAMPAX #51 in Tampons

Tampax Pearl Active Plastic Tampons Regular.

Absorbency.

Unscented.

SlenderFit™.

+Leakguard® protection.

Tampax Pearl Active Plastic Tampons Regular - 36 CT
  • "!They are very comfortable and they aren't messy.It doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything." in 1 review
Ziandra P.
Kaysville, UT
I think these ones are great. I'm not a super active person, so I don't buy these anymore, but I can see why people like them so much. Instead of expanding in one direction, it expands in a circle to give more coverage and protection. That being said, I felt like it took up more space, but overall they're great!
Wilmary G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Best ever! When I'm heavy and have to move around a lot at work these are my go to! I don't even feel them! I love that they have a "pocket size" for when you're on the go. These are amazing for when you're on your monthly bill but still want to swim or work out. No leakage what so ever!
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
I always buy Tampax and now that they have the active wear ones I stick to those. I go almost daily to the gym and they hold up and let me feel comfortable while moving around. Definitely something I will keep buying.
Jennifer J.
Not a good product. They dont absorb much and they only open partially. Ive had better luck with other brands. Only benefit is they are a little more flexible than other brands.
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
Just got some of these today! I was excited to try them and they are easy to 'use'. I am wondering though if I need to try the super size because regular is like other lights. The size surprised me. I had some radiant supers from a duo pack a cpl months ago, and even though we have a 5 month old son, the super is usually too much for me.. It doesn't disappoint! I love all of tampax products, with the exclusion of cardboard applicators :/
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
I love using these tampons, for me they don't leak and stay comfortable all day. I've had trouble with other brands leaking and feeling uncomfortable, but the pearl line is the most comfortable and efficient tampon I've found. The regular is enough coverage for me to last up to eight hours, but depending on your personal needs I have used the supers and lights--- both work well and are comfortable like the regulars!
Olivia S.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I bought these tampons because I play volleyball and pads aren't always ideal when playing sports. These tampons are great they have a very smooth applicator and they are very easy to get in. They offer great protection and not to mention the packaging and the wrappers and so cute they have little volleyballs on them!!!
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are horrible, I use the regular tampax pearl and have never had any issues with them, however since I am pretty active I decided to go ahead and try these and I am so disappointed with them, do not waste your money I am having to constantly trying to change them and they leak horribly!
kristanamelia
Warner Robins
I refuse to use any other type of tampon of protection! The wrapping around the tampon is a soft paper and it makes for silent opening if you are in public places. The application is easy and quick and these never leak if changed properly! I feel like tampons are not something you can cheap out on so these are amazing.
Hannah F.
By far my favorite tampons. I have an average to light flow and find these suit my active lifestyle awesomely. I've never had any issue with leakage (I'm looking at you, Kotex), and they are the most comfortable around.
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How well do you like this product?
can you wear active tampons all the time?
Caroline W.
What are differences from a normal tampax pearl lite?
Would you recommend on a heavy day during an hour of intense zumba? Does it stay put? Would you also need a pad as backup?
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love them and i normally have 2 kinds at hand or in my purse. I always use these ones they are more comfortable for me