BY TAMPAX #81 in Tampons

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Do you live an active lifestyle? Chances are, whether it's doing your morning yoga, running to work, playing sports, doing fitness, or chasing after the kids, you could use the protection of Tampax Pearl Active tampons. Tampax MotionFit Protection moves with you for leak-free workouts on your period, and only Tampax has a LeakGuard Braid that helps stop leaks before they happen for up to 8 hours of comfortable protection. In addition, the Smooth Removal Layer gives you amazing comfort, even on the lightest days of your period. Get the best protection* for sports with Tampax Pearl Active tampon, part of the Tampax Pearl family of tampons.
*Among regular absorbency. Same great protection available in Tampax Pearl.

- Incredible tampon protection while you're active, whether that's playing sports, working out, or just everyday activity

- MotionFit Protection moves with you to make leak-free workouts possible

- LeakGuard Braid helps stop period leaks before they happen

- Tampax Pearl Active tampon gives you up to 8 hours of comfortable protection

- Smooth Removal Layer gives you amazing comfort, even on the lightest days of your period

- Tampax Pearl Active tampons are available in a variety of absorbencies, so you're protected from your light days to your heavy days

Applicator, Absorbent Core, Thin fabric around absorbent core, LeakGuard Braid, String, Thread, Fragrance

Tampax Pearl Active Lites
  • "I like using these especially when I am active they are very comfortable I would recommend them" in 1 review
  • "They are very absorbent & never leak" in 1 review
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are my favorite tampons ever! The applicators are soft and comfortable, the size of the lites is petite and feels like nothing is there. Very low possibility of getting TSS since these are the lowest absorbency available on the market. It's great for people with very low flow like me. I find these can be difficult to find outside of combo packs with regulars and supers which is annoying if you have no use for those. So when I find a pack of just lites I tend to stock up. Wish they came in scented but I don't think that they do.
Amnah A.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are literally perfect for working out and staying active. They’re my go to choice when buying tampons. I just like Tampax in general as brand. I liked these much more than the U by Kotex active ones and the playtex ones. If you’re using either of those, i would recommend giving these a try
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tampax brand has always been my tampon of choice. I’ve tried playtex but I preferred tampax. The light size is the best for me which I am lucky I have a light period. I also prefer that active tamping over the regular since I am a very active person.
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love Tampa pearls. The plastic applicators are so much easier and smoother going in. Cardboard ones are just awful. I only will use these. They just are better quality and durability than any one I have tired. The applicator is sting and isn’t flimsy. These can be found at any store and are a reasonable price!
Maya L.
Irvine , CA
This is a nice tampon for younger irks who just got their period. It was my first tampon, and is really easy to put in due to the small size. However removing the tampon was painful, though that may just be me. Overall, if use again.
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
These are the easiest to use and most comfortable to wear. I haven't found other brands that make lite tampons and thankfully Tampax Pearl does. These are my go-to and are worth the little bit extra money over other brands.
Tamara D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this. I was loyal customer to Playtex for yuears and now I adamantly only purchase Tampax Pearl Active. Even though my flow is light, these are super comfortable and easy to put in. NO HASSLE.
Amanda B.
I've realized that no other tampon treats me quite as well as Tampax does. I typically have lighter flow and nothing is as comfortable as this brand. This is definitely always my go to when it comes to that time of the month.
Cassidy B.
Overland Park, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this brand of tampons more than the others I have tried. I find them to be more reliable and trustworthy to get me through the day. I like how this box has tampons for my regular days and some for my lite days as well.
Erika A.
I highly recommend using these as any first time tampon users or anyone wanting to use a great product. These are just that for multiple reasons. The wrapper is easy to open, no worry for making mistakes there. It's quiet, so if being discrete is a concern, these wrappers are nothing to worry about. The applicator is easy to use and it's plastic. Removal is just as easy as is identifying leaks before they happen. I highly recommend tampax pearl for anyone. Especially since p&g puts coupons out all the time!
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Do you think the leak guard makes a difference?
Amanda W.
Long Beach, CA
I have been hesitant to try this product. How does it hold up to other products?
Lauren L.
Bay Saint Louis, MS
Does this come in any other absorbency?
Kierra A.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Are these scent free
Megan K.
Sooo....i was wondering if these are flushable. I know the cardboard applicators can be flushed, but what about plastic?