Tampax Pearl Active Lites

can you wear active tampons all the time?
Would you recommend on a heavy day during an hour of intense zumba? Does it stay put? Would you also need a pad as backup?
I love them and i normally have 2 kinds at hand or in my purse. I always use these ones they are more comfortable for me
Start your review of Tampax Pearl Active Lites!
Ziandra P.
Kaysville, UT
I think these ones are great. I'm not a super active person, so I don't buy these anymore, but I can see why people like them so much. Instead of expanding in one direction, it expands in a circle to give more coverage and protection. That being said, I felt like it took up more space, but overall they're great!
Wilmary G.
Best ever! When I'm heavy and have to move around a lot at work these are my go to! I don't even feel them! I love that they have a "pocket size" for when you're on the go. These are amazing for when you're on your monthly bill but still want to swim or work out. No leakage what so ever!
Keri R.
Port St Lucie, FL
These are comfortable and reliable! No need to worry about any accidents with this all around protection!
Virginia W.
Rome, GA
My absolute favorite tampons. I refuse to buy any other kind. Love that they are comfy and easy to use. I would recommend to anyone!
Samantha M.
Rumford, RI
Good for gym time for something light or even just extra protection for those just in case days of the month! Small enough for wristlets
Madeleine P.
Cincinnati, OH
These are the only tampons I will use now! Love that they have a lite option. I can wear them for hours - comfortable and absorbent. I love that they have a braided string to ensure you don’t pull the string out of the tampon. They’re the best!
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
I always buy Tampax and now that they have the active wear ones I stick to those. I go almost daily to the gym and they hold up and let me feel comfortable while moving around. Definitely something I will keep buying.
Jennifer J.
Not a good product. They dont absorb much and they only open partially. Ive had better luck with other brands. Only benefit is they are a little more flexible than other brands.
Bailey B.
Kailua Kona, HI
One of the best on the market! Very easy to use, discreet packages, and quite small, perfect for anybody highly recommend!!!
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
These Tampax pearl active tampons are slimmer but still just as absorbent which is perfect for active ladies