Tampax Pearl Active Light/Regular/Super Multipak - 36 Count uploaded by Sarah E.

BY TAMPAX

Tampax pearl active plastic, slenderfit + leakguard protection formfit protection gently expands to fit your unique shape. Anti-gravity leakguard braid helps stop leaks before they happen. Water-resistant, durable wrapper wherever you take it! Lites also sold as tampax pearl get up to 8 hours of protection. use for 8 hours maximum. see more...

Buy on Target*
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Norristown, PA
These tampons are actually drastically different from the traditional tampax pearl, its strange. The applicator does enable a smoother insert, but the major difference I notice is the actual tampon part. I felt like the traditional pearl tampons were uncomfortable once they were in. I haven't actually compared the cotton part of the two, but maybe they are shaped different as well. The multipack is so nice because I use sole tampons, and having different sizes in once box is much more convenient than having 3 boxes of all different sizes.
Maritza V.
Maritza V.
Bronx, NY
Love tampax tampons and now i found these i love them more then the original. The applicator is 20% thinner then the original but they still hold up the same amount of liquid
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
My all time favorite tampons. Easy to use and easy to store in purse! Last 8 hours ! Love the multipack for different stages of period! Has a fresh smell to tampons too!
Paola D.
Paola D.
FL
Tampax are the best!! Plastic applicator makes easy put them. Tampax pearl active are comfortable. I recommended it!
Shativa H.
Shativa H.
Crowder, MS
I love these. Tampax and always are the only produts I use for my cycle. They are so helpful if you are very active
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are just ok. They do the job no problem, an they have a plastic applicator, however they are the most uncomfortable things ever. My husband bought these not know which brand I usually like and I threw these out after two days. I will stick to my usual brand.
Rande w.
Rande w.
I always use Tampax. I like the plastic applicators (I can't use the cardboard ones). I like to get this 'active' variety pack for the extra protection and different sizes.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Tampax Pearl Active are my all time favorite tampons and I'm pretty sure I've tried them all. I'm not sure what it is, but the Pearl Active ones are my favorite. It seems like they just work better with my body.
Dulce G.
Dulce G.
These are my go to tampons when working out. Never had a problem with them even when I do intense workouts. Comfortable and the variety pack is a great price.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
St.catharines, ON
I only use the light ones or regular and I love them they're so comfortable! They super ones are too big for me and my period is not heavy enough to use them.