Tampax Essentials Plastic Regular uploaded by Karla H.

BY TAMPAX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dani F.
These are fantastic. They are durable and comfortable to wear throughout the day. Plastic applicators are far superior to cardboard! Always affordable and great quality tampons. Would absolutely recommend to others.
Shannon A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have no complaints. It's comfortable and easy to use. I recommend this to every girl. You can get this at any local store or pharmacy. This is very affordable, Costco also sell this in bulk. I always buy from this company first hand! No leaks, nothing!
Haley H.
These are my favorite ones to use because they're cheap, I can buy them at the dollar store down the road from me. They are easy to use and very comfortable.
Rebekah S.
I use these, they are good and keep leaks from happening, I have pretty sensitive skin and body issues and never have a problem with these
Vivianna H.
Love this brand of tampon because it's very cheap and afforable. Works well for me and I recommend this to everyone
Jasmine S.
So comfortable and easy to put on because of the plastic applicator not really recommend if you have a heavy period
Alyssa K.
Tampax is the best. The plastic applicator makes it easy and they give long lasting protection. No leaks!
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Great tampons it has a good price wonderful to use also has good amount in box comes different sizes
Aliya S.
Elgin, SC
The only brand of tampons I will use. Very comfortable, and absorbent. They are amazing.
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
Every girl knows that Tampax is the way to go for feminine needs. They're the best!
Vivianna H.
Are these for a lot of bleeding ?