Tampax Cardboard Super

Tampax is more than just the #1 brand of tampons. Tampax helps you confidently stand out, stay active and live without limits. No matter what you like to do, Tampax will help keep you protected. Also try Tampax Pearl for comfortable, dependable protection.

- LeakGuard™ helps stop leaks before they happen

- Anti-Slip Grip applicator for easy insertion

- Super absorbency for your slightly heavier days

I'm looking for a good alternative to the Tampax brand tampons. I've used these most of my life, but after doing some research, I've discovered they aren't really doing me any favors. I'm looking for a cotton alternative, and recommendations please. What natural time of the month products do you use and love?
Tampax Cardboard Super. Are these good ive always used pads and i want to try to see if it would work better .in staining ??
Girls i haven't try this, is that better than the regular pads?
Start your review of Tampax Cardboard Super!
How would you rate this product?
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tampax Cardboard Super uploaded by Nadiyah B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Errrrr the pain us ladies go thru😒I guess this product works because it serves its purpose! It's easy to use as well as some what comfortable if it is the correct fit for you. If you are anything like me you'll have another post for pantie liners if this alone doesn't work for you by itself!
Newnan, GA
Tampax Cardboard Super uploaded by Bionca R.
I love these so much. Tampax is the only brand I use. I usually by the super pack because I usually have a heavy flow. These are very comfortable. I can even work out without any problems. It seems like these keep going up in price for some reason. I wish the prices will stop going up geesh. But anyways, never have any problems with leakage. It always gets the job done.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my regular go to tampons for as long as I can remember.  Only thing I would say to change is that they are flushable.  Don't flush them.  Your main drain could get clogged.  But they are reliable and I purchase this boxes every few months since it is the 100 count box
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tampax Cardboard Super uploaded by Cristina C.
Great brand and great coverage. What I like best is that they have a cardboard applicator. I hate that when I use the plastic ones I am just throwing away plastic. These can be a little pricy, so be on the lookout for sales and coupons.
Akron, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Really absorbing and work for the point in your period where it’s really heavy. Me personally that’s the first few days for me sometimes I even bleed through but these work really well and I never bleed through them
Orange, CA
The shape of the cardboard applicator makes these VERY UNCOMFORTABLE & difficult to insert. I would have given it one star, but I gave it an extra star because the tampon worked effectively once I was able to get it in. I only purchased these because I was on a trip and forgot to pack my usual Tampax Pearl tampons; I will NOT repurchase these! Instead I'll just remember to pack my own next time. Or pack the O.B. brand of tampons in my suitcase as an emergency. Ironically the O.B. brand of tampons WITHOUT an applicator were MUCH more comfortable to insert than these cardboard applicator ones.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm definitely a fan of these--so much so that I have a deluxe box sitting across from me now. They certainly do the job. I'm pretty new to tampons but I've already tried several brands, and so far these are one of the most secure tampons I've ever used. As a woman with a heavy flow it's pretty common for me to "spill", but I never had that problem with these. I even forgot to wear pantyliners once and was pleasantly surprised to find unsoiled underwear when it was time for me to change the tampon. These are comfortable and I definitely recommend them.
Lexington
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just got these from Frys because I started my period post delivery and I didn’t have any in this size. It’s so weird having to use cardboard for a personal hygiene use, I just think of a cardboard box and think of how rough it is. The application is/was painful for a tampon, mostly because of the texture. And then there’s the part where the cover is only for the trash, not my favorite because I can’t be discreet! I don’t recommend this product, just stick with the plastic kind since it’s less painful.
Indianapolis, IN
I've used these when I have had no other option. When I didn't put enough in my purse and have to get one from the dispenser on the bathroom or when there are those lovely surprises :/ Either way, these are never pleasant. But it is not the brand, just this particular product. Cardboard applicators are extremely uncomfortable and seem unsanitary to me. I would take plastic gliders any day over this product. I am sure they serve the purpose and help those on a budget but these are not for me.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
While I like the tampon part of this product I do not like the cardboard applicator. I know it is better for the environment, however I do not think it is as comfortable as the plastic applicator.so if I have a choice between the cardboard and the plastic applicator I will pick the other.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alamo , TX
10 months ago
Jenny W. • 9 months ago
I would recommend using the plastic tampon applicaters. Especially if you've never used tampons before. There more easier to grip onto and makes a little easier and smoother to apply the tampon in without hurting or being uncomfortable.