BY TAMPAX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tampax is more than just the #1 brand of tampons. Tampax helps you confidently stand out, stay active and live without limits. No matter what you like to do, Tampax will help keep you protected. Also try Tampax Pearl for comfortable, dependable protection.

- LeakGuard™ helps stop leaks before they happen

- Anti-Slip Grip applicator for easy insertion

- Super absorbency for your slightly heavier days

Bionca R.
College Park, GA
I love these so much. Tampax is the only brand I use. I usually by the super pack because I usually have a heavy flow. These are very comfortable. I can even work out without any problems. It seems like these keep going up in price for some reason. I wish the prices will stop going up geesh. But anyways, never have any problems with leakage. It always gets the job done.
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
It doesn't matter how good these work. What bothers me is the price even for a smaller count. I have better luck purchasing a generic brand with the same size count that's cheaper and works great! Also I don't like how they are small. Especially the cardboard ones those are terrible. I'd like to use this brand but not for the price.
Cristina C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great brand and great coverage. What I like best is that they have a cardboard applicator. I hate that when I use the plastic ones I am just throwing away plastic. These can be a little pricy, so be on the lookout for sales and coupons.
Dorothy M.
Orange, CA
The shape of the cardboard applicator makes these VERY UNCOMFORTABLE & difficult to insert. I would have given it one star, but I gave it an extra star because the tampon worked effectively once I was able to get it in. I only purchased these because I was on a trip and forgot to pack my usual Tampax Pearl tampons; I will NOT repurchase these! Instead I'll just remember to pack my own next time. Or pack the O.B. brand of tampons in my suitcase as an emergency. Ironically the O.B. brand of tampons WITHOUT an applicator were MUCH more comfortable to insert than these cardboard applicator ones.
Gabriella N.
Washington, DC
I try to avoid this brand with the cardboard applicator at all costs because it's so uncomfortable going in and I can feel the tampon when it's in. I use super most often so those are especially terrible.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm definitely a fan of these--so much so that I have a deluxe box sitting across from me now. They certainly do the job. I'm pretty new to tampons but I've already tried several brands, and so far these are one of the most secure tampons I've ever used. As a woman with a heavy flow it's pretty common for me to "spill", but I never had that problem with these. I even forgot to wear pantyliners once and was pleasantly surprised to find unsoiled underwear when it was time for me to change the tampon. These are comfortable and I definitely recommend them.
Kelsey S.
Indianapolis, IN
I've used these when I have had no other option. When I didn't put enough in my purse and have to get one from the dispenser on the bathroom or when there are those lovely surprises :/

Either way, these are never pleasant. But it is not the brand, just this particular product. Cardboard applicators are extremely uncomfortable and seem unsanitary to me. I would take plastic gliders any day over this product.

I am sure they serve the purpose and help those on a budget but these are not for me.
Debora O.
Tampax is my go to for tampons! The super pack comes in great for the days when I'm more active. I get mine from my local target and it beats every other brand in the aisle. I love my tampax and use it religiously. I recommend this product to every active woman
Madeline H.
Los Angeles, CA
A lot of people hate the cardboard applicator, but I don't have a problem with it at all. The product is also much cheaper. The plastic applicator is a little easier, but not to the point where it's worth the extra money.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
So uncomfortable. The cardboard does NOT insert smoothly and almost always comes apart during the unwrapping. I can't even sit down when I'm using these without a significant amount of discomfort
Cathy C.
Champaign, IL
Does it come in different sizes
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Where can I get these at?
Maria L.
Orlando , FL
Girls i haven't try this, is that better than the regular pads?