BY TAMPAX #39 in Tampons

Tampax is more than just the #1 brand of tampons. Tampax helps you confidently stand out, stay active and live without limits. No matter what you like to do, Tampax will help keep you protected. Also try Tampax Pearl for comfortable, dependable protection.

- LeakGuard™ helps stop leaks before they happen

- Anti-Slip Grip applicator for easy insertion

- Regular absorbency for your light to moderate days

Tampax Cardboard Regular
  • "Also, this package is very convenient since you have the different sizes to go along with the pattern of your flow. " in 2 reviews
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
Tampax is the only brand I prefer and I had 1 bad experience with the cardboard version and never looked back the cardboard cut me and it was very uncomfortable. Plastic applicators are the only way for me!
Megan W.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I hate these! I don’t like the cardboard applicator and the tampon it’s self is very uncomfortable. I tried them because they were a cheaper brand where I shop. I have not and would not buy them since.
Veronica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only kind of tampons i use. I like the cardboard applicator. And the size is perfect for me. I dont feel the need to buy the multi pack. I highly recommend this product
Aaliyah C.
Wilmington, OH
Suuuuper comfy and durable. I actually got them for cheap at the dollar store ($3-4). I would recommend these to anyone who wants something nice and easy to use.
crystal j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Brittany B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I ran out of my U by kotex last night, so my fiance ran out to the convenience store and picked me these up quick, normally he always grabs me my U but had a long day and didn't want to drive all the way to walmart. These Tampax are very uncomfortable to insert, the cardboard is stiff and annoying, it's 2017 it's time to join the plastic applicator revolution. Cardboard is a thing of the past, I'm sure myself and thousands of other woman would agree. I would never buy these again or recommend them to anyone, yes they do the job, but no one wants to feel like the Mojave desert after a sand storm just rolled through after they just put one of those things in.
Nicole T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really dislike the cardboard applicator tampons. When i used them as a young lady they would always bend, break, and be so hard to insert. I dont recommend these at all. Way outdated! Tampax Cardboard Regular
Ivana S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used it a couple of times because I had read very good reviews of this brand, but in fact my experience with this brand has not been the best ... I do not deny that they have a good level of absorption, but when you remove it, it is very uncomfortable.
I prefer other brands ...
Monica D.
Miami Lakes, FL
Pretty good! I use the regular sized once for a regular flow day. They work but on heavy flows I have to wear a liner under. It's easy to use but not the most comfortable to insert I prefer the plastic applicators (I know I know it's not good for the environment to use plastic but it's so much better and makes me feel cleaner.)
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do not like these at all! The only reason I have them is because I was in a bind and it’s the best I could find at the store at the time. They cardboard applicators hurt and the tampons are just not comfortable. I will not buy these again.
Cam N.
Does this hurt to insert?
Raven C.
Brantford, ON
Do they have bigger packs than 40 packs
Emily L.
Louisville, KY
Do these come in a fresh scent too?
Lindsey s.
trenton
wouldn't the cardboard be a little painful to insert?
Belmarys C.
Nunca los he usado, son fáciles de insertar? Causan infección?