BY TAMPAX

Get the Unique Tampax Protection System!
Tampax with LeakGuard helps stop leaks so you can be protected for up to a maximum of 8 hours, even overnight. Tampax Original has a unique LeakGuard Skirt, a tampon designed to fit your unique shape, smooth tip, and Anti-Slip Grip for your precise placement, When Mother Nature delivers your "monthly gift" - outsmart her with the protection of Tampax. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Lynnette G.
Lynnette G.
North Richland Hills, TX
Love these tampons. Never a leak and easy to use. Very inexpensive and many different sizes
Debora O.
Debora O.
Tampax is my go to for tampons! The super pack comes in great for the days when I'm more active. I get mine from my local target and it beats every other brand in the aisle. I love my tampax and use it religiously. I recommend this product to every active woman
Champaign, IL
Fantastic quality. I trust this when I go swimming. I don't trust any other brands besides this one. I recommend it
courtney F.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I usually always use Tampax brand, they're a great quality. Not as much of a fan of the cardboard applicators vs the plastic ones, but they still get the job done well.
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Kempton, PA
It doesn't matter how good these work. What bothers me is the price even for a smaller count. I have better luck purchasing a generic brand with the same size count that's cheaper and works great! Also I don't like how they are small. Especially the cardboard ones those are terrible. I'd like to use this brand but not for the price.
Champaign, IL
Does it come in different sizes