Add a Photo

By TAMPAX
Get the Unique Tampax Protection System! Tampax with LeakGuard helps stop leaks so you can be protected for up to a maximum of 8 hours, even overnight. Tampax Original has a unique LeakGuard Skirt, a tampon designed to fit your unique shape, smooth tip, and Anti-slip grip for your precise placement, When Mother Nature delivers your "monthly gift" - outsmart her with the protection of Tampax.
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
Kailua Kona, HI

I have used these tampons for 10+ years and these does the job. I prefer the plastic kind better, as it is easier to insert, however these cardboard tampons are better for the environment, so I do recommend these tampons, as they keep the flow under control, and that's the No1 job for a tampon.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN

When its that time of the month there's always a name that I trust and its tampax. This is the tried and true basic tampon. Now there are others on the market with fancy packaging and sleek bells and whistles. But if you just need the basics... this is great for under you bathroom cabinet. Do I like to buy other brands for my purse sure.. but for your hidden away stash these are great.
Kalin D.
Kalin D.
Saskatchewan

I usually use Tampax Pearl but I was in a pinch and had to purchase these and they are awful compared to the Tampax pearl! They kinda do their job but I usually use about 3 light pearls during the day and with these ones I have the regular and have been having to change them more often :/
Raven C.
Raven C.
Brantford

Do they have bigger packs than 40 packs
Emily L.
Emily L.
Louisville, KY

Do these come in a fresh scent too?

Join Now