Tammy Taylor Mini Clean Finish Buffing Nail File - 1 ct

by Tammy Taylor

Tammy Taylor " Mini Clean Finish Buffing File There is no better washable buffer anywhere, to buff nails smooth after filing. This is the baby version of the Tammy Taylor Clean Finish Buffing File, made out of material, not paper, and can be used over...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tammy Taylor Mini Clean Finish Buffing Nail File - 1 ct!
7 months agoOrangeburg, SC
I've been introduced to her in 2008 and since then I've never had another brand of nail files or buffers! When I say flawless results I literally mean that! The quality of the files were so good I looked into other products by her and can honestly say I am a loyal customer!!!!
2 years agoSicklerville, NJ
I absolutely love this buffing file! I didn't realize how much until recently when I discovered I could not locate it and I had to use a buffing block again and I was not happy! I had always used a buffing block but after having tried the buffing file, the block was just no longer good enough :-). I need to find it or order another one pronto.
3 years agoDouglas , AZ
This is the best mini buffer Tammy Taylor is my favorite nail product ever . If you wear acrylic or gel nails dont leave home without your mini file and mini buffer by TT nails
a year agoBeloit, OH
Such a cute little buffer. Can be thrown in your purse or stuck in your pocket for nail fixes on the go! Excellent quality. The grit lasts for a long time.
7 months ago
Awesome sterdy strong Emory boards. Durable and light unlike the convenience you can buy them in bulk packages ad wellnever run out
a year agoBrooksville , FL
Love them. They are so big and can last up to a very long time. I love all her products