Tammy Taylor Big Zebra Long Lasting 180

by Tammy Taylor

This specially coated zinc oxide sandpaper is the easiest way to file smooth the top of acrylic or any other artificial nails. Files like a dream! 180 medium coarse grit.

Item Weight: 3 ounces

This item: Tammy Taylor Big Zebra Long Lasting 180 $2.39; Tammy Taylor Clean Finish Buffer File $7.69; Big Terminator 100 $5.12

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tammy Taylor Big Zebra Long Lasting 180!
Tremonton, UT
I love these files and brand. You’re really paying for quality when it comes to this brand. These files last me forever when I’m using them on my self. But will also last me through quite a few artificial sets as well! Edges tend to be sharp so I like to make sure those are filed down before using!
Canton, OH
Although all Tammy Taylor products are awesome the big zebra long-lasting nail file is perfect. It may be on the pricey side for some but it lasts forever seems like. And this particular file works great on Natural Nails as well as gel or acrylic nails. I recommend this being your go-to file that you can keep in your purse or to-go bag for minor maintenance.

Looking for your answer?