Talyoni

Talyoni Wellness Therapeutic...
7 Reviews
5 / 5
My favorite pain cream, I have RA and have tried several cbd wellness creams for my pain. Talyoni is the only one that can know my pain out of the park! Why has it been so difficult to purchase lately? Nancy
5 / 5
Esta crema o pomada es muy buena para las picadas de moscos, y cuando te duele algun musculo, sus ingledientes estan super buenos, su aroma es muy bonita, y su consistencia es ligera y suave y se absorve muy rapido en la piel me encanta usarla, te la recomiendo mucho. #influensterAwards2020
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
[product:talyoni-wellness-therapeutic-pain-relief] is just what I was looking for. I’ve been wanting to get into CBD for awhile for stress and back pain. I put this on my neck and shoulders after a bath then I go to sleep. When I wake up they feel so much better. The lavender smell is so relaxing
5 / 5
I use this product everyday. I keep it at my station and one in my bag and by my bed. The relief is almost instant. I recommend this to anyone in pain. [product:talyoni-wellness-therapeutic-pain-relief]
5 / 5
Wow! This stuff really works! It helps to sooth your muscles and just relax the area. It smells nice. It does leave that weird tingle that other muscle relaxing creams create.
5 / 5
This is an incredible pain relief cream. I can apply this and it starts to work almost instantly. The pain stay away for a few hours. I can’t believe there is 850mg of CBD in the product for the price.
5 / 5
Amazing pain relief creme. I have fibromyalgia and I get extreme pain in my hands and feet, before work I rub it all over me feet and legs and my pain is less noticeable then the days I forget to use it. Little goes a long ways and almost instant relief ones rubbed in. Has a semi potent scent but once rubbed it scent fades to more of a mild scent. Doesnt leave skin feeling dry.