BY TALIKA

Much more than a moisturizer, photo-hydra day is the 1st cream to use energy from natural light to delve deep into skin and moisturize it. Suffused in hydra-photo beauty and hyaluronic acid, this cream creates an effective water reservoir between and inside cells. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I received this in a beauty box at one point. It’s a really nice day cream. It’s lightweight and absorbs easily but I didn’t find that it was anything special. I think for the price, you can find a better, targeted moisturizer or a less expensive basic moisturizer.
Jade A.
Philadelphia , PA
My all time favorite moisturizer. I originally got it in a monthly subscription box and I fell in love! I love the simple packaging. It smells so fresh and clean. It makes My skin feel instantly hydrated and My skin looks more beautiful as soon as I put it on! Talika Photo Hydra Day Lotion
Lindsey B.
Minnetonka, MN
This has quickly become one of my favorite summer moisturizers. I have combination to dry skin, but living in a humid climate I tend to get a little oily in the summer months. This moisturizer is light weight with great texture, a non-invasive scent, and once it settles in doesn't leave my skin feeling too sticky or heavy. It does take a little longer to settle in than I'd like, but that just means I'd allow more time after applying if I needed to apply makeup on top or just be somewhere in general. Photo is about 5 minutes after applying with face oil underneath.
Amanda Y.
Va beach, VA
This is my holy Grail moisturizer! I've gotten this in my Glossybox one month, I didn't know what it was at first since it's made in France. It has French wording and it has hydration, use after cleansing your face. I love this more than Cetaphil! I tried Cetaphil, and it made me oily even though it says for all skin types. Every product I receive that's from France, or French related, in subscription boxes I end up loving 100%, like this product here. France knows their skincare, you won't be disappointed in this moisturizer!
Kristie A.
I received Talika Photo-Hydra Day Lotion as a gift and I love it. I apply to every morning to a clean face. I have dry skin and it leaves my face feeling so silky and soft. I plan on purchasing this product when I'm almost out. It's perfect the way it is. I recommend this to everyone with dry skin.
Anastasia O.
New Castle, DE
You don't need even to use this cream, first look is totally enough to say, that this is not skin care cream, but ugly silicon something. But if you in doubt, then look in the ingredients list - you can see silicon on the second position, right after the water. Second! No, it's light, quickly absorbs, nice aroma, but this is not face cream. Provides no moisturizing or any other positive effect. But it will be nice primer for summer, I suppose.
Trish T.
Anderson, CA
Absolutely hands down the best day cream I have ever used. I received a deluxe sample in a subscription box a few months ago. I was impressed by how light it felt on my face under makeup and the scent is very pleasant. I will buy this product.
Brianne G.
Farrell, PA
This is so hydrating it is summer and my skin is in the sun and the water so much. I got this in my glossybox and I'm so glad I am definitely in 💕 love with this day face lotion.
Rhonda T.
Munford, TN
I love this face moisturizer. It smells so amazing. It makes my face feel very moisturized. It just feels so nice on the face. I don't know the price of this product because I received it in a subscription box from Glossybox.
Mary L.
I like this for day because it is light. It also works as a primer too. The gel like consistency along with the quick absorption- both great attributes of this moisturizer. It's not my holy grail - but it's good.