Talika Crème Moussante Gentle Photo Cleanser uploaded by Kashmir G.

BY TALIKA

To dry or sensitive skin. Because facial cleansing is seen as a chore, it is often neglected. And yet, it is an essential step in the skincare routine. Only perfectly clean and healthy skin can maximize the benefits of the active ingredients contained in skincare treatments and resist daily aggression and its residue, which is one of the leading causes of ageing. A cleanser must therefore perfectly purify and soothe the skin. The talika solution: photo-beauty purifier derived from photo-beauty therapy. This active ingredient instantly traps free radicals, eliminates the toxins inside the epidermis and purifies the skin. Photo-beauty purifier also has a soothing action. On the strength of this discovery, talika has introduced this active ingredient into two revolutionary products: photo-gentle cleanser and photo-pure foaming cleanser. For the first time, talika introduced brown algae and vegetable glycerin for an intense detox effect on the skin. Enriched with a photo-beauty-purifier© complex and with kaolin, photo pure scrub© detoxifies and exfoliates the skin as well as restoring its radiance. see more...

Kashmir G.
West Jordan
Please ignore the above. This item would not come up and it would not let me scan it.

Again, I received this in my FFF Editors box. I ordered two extra as I was hoping to get a FOREO for my daughter (and we did). It was so worth it. This item came in the box, and I had never tried it before.

This product Whish Creme Cleanser. It’s a rice milk and Rose cream cleanser. It’s a gentle cleanser, & is safe for sensitive skin. It cleanses, soothes & moisturizes.
Key points: paraben free, sulfate free, DEA &TEA free. It’s phthalate free, petrochemical free. It is cruelty & free leaping bunny certified.

I tried it earlier today with my FOREO buffer and I can’t say that it gave me a better cleanse than my normal cleanser. But it was not bad or uncomfortable. I am quite happy that it’s pretty much organic and I didn’t feel any soothing yet, but we shall give it some time. Again the first item is water and that’s a good thing. This product claims “you can now cleanse your face without upsetting it’s delicate pH balance. This cream cleanser is loaded with rose flower oil amino acid’s and their special blend of organic goodness. It claims your skin will feel smooth fresh and also moisturized . It goes on to say that it will give your skin a fresh start while doing some good another tiny Whish granted”.Again it is out of my price range for what I would use on a daily basis but it’s full-size and should last a while and I will update if needed. The scent is very mild and did not bother me at all.
I have very sensitive skin and I am very sensitive to fragrances so it’s a bonus that I can use this without having to test it first.
Traci A.
Montreal
Love this stuff. I have very oily skin and this is one of the only moisturizers that I can use.

back