BY TALICOR #99 in Games

For over two decades, two small companies have been independently making and selling high quality board games, card games and puzzles that families will treasure for years. While developing on their own, Talicor and Aristoplay have both come to share the philosophy that games should provide rich experiences beyond the first play. Now these two like-minded companies have merged to become not only bigger but better as well! For 25 years Aristoplay has developed games that teach you something while you have fun at the same time. Learning through play doesn t have to be just for kids. For over 30 years, Talicor has offered a wide variety of board and card games designed to promote wonderful family and get-together time. The Ungame encourages sharing and understanding, self-discovery, listening skills and more all in one fun game! Apples to Apples is a wild party game that provides instant fun! Its as easy as comparing apples to apples. just open the box deal the cards and you are ready to play! Select a card from your hand that you think is best described by a card played by the judge. If the judge picks your card you win that round. And everyone gets a chance to be the judge. Each round is filled with surprising and outrageous comparisons from a wide range of people places things and events from our Christian history. Fast moving and refreshing Apples to Apples is perfect for any get together with family and friends. see more...

• Is this fun? I am having a hard time seeing this as fun a...1 Answers
Alisha B.
Looking for a family friendly game for family game night??? Look no further!! This game is a great Christ honoring game.
The price is perfect and it's just as funny as the original...just without the worldly junk!
This game makes an awesome gift for Christmas, birthday, etc.
Anita L.
This is a good game to play with lost of people, makes for many laughs. I recommend to get this one one in your collection Apples to Apples Party Box Ages 12+
connie P.
Logan, OH
This is Amazeing game to get to learn more about the Bible.A person keeps learning more each time you play it.It's great for family or friends.Great to learn your children about the Bible to.It's enjoyable to keep learning about the Bible more and more.To me it should be played in churchs,schools and homes.A great way for us all to learn more about the Bible,i feel.I really enjoy it and learn alot from it and so does my family.
Allison R.
Levittown, PA
I really love playing this with friends. It's so much fun to play sarcastic versions AND real versions. No matter what, it's a great party game :) Can be a little long sometimes but it's an all together great game.
Alexis R.
This is such a fun game for all ages! There is always lots of laughs when my household plays it! It is very simple to play and not too pricey.
Tina T.
My family would always play this game during a party. i would get bored. but sometimes the answers would be very crazy and makes no sense.
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
My family just adores playing Apples to Apples! We play it on the holidays. Apples to Apples never gets old for my four children and I.
Marlene R.
Love this game played this at a party and my whole family loved it especially my mom since she is religious
Jamie S.
Bethel, OH
Fun game for family game night. Great for adults and children. A game must have!
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
My family loves game nights and we are always looking for new and fun games that we all enjoy. This game is very fun and a big hit for everyone! Some snacks and this game and you have all the ingredients for a really fun night.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
Is this fun? I am having a hard time seeing this as fun as the original. I love the bible but this game doesn't seem to fit.