BY TALIAH WAAJID #68 in Detangling Treatments

Taliah Waajid™ The Great™ Detangler Leave-in Conditioner.

Curls, waves & naturals.

Premium quality natural hair products since 1996.

For curly, coily and wavy hair textures.

Softens hair on contact.

Light formula.

No build up. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mhadrja H.
jeffersonville,IN
This detangler is a very good product but for me it wasn't the best. I still loved the product it smells great and it makes detangling my curls faster. This product can be used as a detangler/ leave-in or a deep conditioner. For my hair personally I liked it better to be used as a deep conditioner. after 35-40 minutes of leaving it on it made my hair super soft and easy to manage. I would recommend using this product both ways to see what works best for your hair.
Gen M.
The best curly hair detangler out there. It get through the knots without breaking your hair. This leave-in conditioner leaves your hair super soft and your hair smelling great. Definitely recommend!
Kaleigh M.
columbus, OH
Hello beautiful people! ❤️ I found this leave in conditioner by accident and have been loving it ever since!
PROS:
-affordable
-smells amazing!
-makes my waves look good and my hair look silky.
CONS:
-I wish it weren't in a spray bottle! Taliah Waajid The Great Detangler Leave-In Conditioner
Renee W.
Frederick , MD
This detangle creme is perfect for me to use while my hair is wet to comb through the worst snags and knots. It dries and leaves my hair with a nice sheen and pleasant smell. I will also use a little on the front of my hair when it's dry to help brush down little fly aways. It doesn't leave my hair greasy or build up that cakey residue that some detanglers have.
Asma W.
Absolutely in love with this product. It is a true detangler. It doesn’t take nearly as much work to comb my hair out when I use this product. Also, it has a great smell, and really makes my hair soft and manageable. I’d recommend this product to anyone with this or kinky hair.
Naky G.
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. It DID detangle my hair extremely well, it did not leave my hair feeling soft/moisturized. I have used other products that work better for both properties for me. So I wouldn't purchase this again. I prefer a detangler leave in to have more than one purpose.
Karlesha W.
Jacksonville, FL
I would give this 100 stars if i could! I will forver love this i cant get this moisture from any other leave in. The moisture is amazing the slip is ok but thats fine with me because i just use it for moisture purposes !❤
Kei H.
One of the best detanglers I've ever used with sooo much slip my hair can almost detangle it's self thos product save my ends so many times I don't have to worry about getting fustrated and darn near rip my knots out
Tatianna S.
Florida
This detangler is one of the best I've tried and I've tried MANY. Is allows the comb to slip through your hair while allowing your curls to show. Overall, I would recommend this to anyone.
Marilyn T.
Roswell, GA
I went to the hair show and got a sample of this product. I'd heard great things about it so was eager to try it out. I finally did and this stuff was amazing!!! I sprayed my (super tangled and knotted) hair with water and then applied this detangler. The knots and tangles seemed to literally melt away. My sister bought a bottle at the show and needless to say, I will be borrowing hers until I head to Walmart for my own bottle.