BeautyHairHair ProductsTaliah Waajid
The Great Detangler Leave-In Conditioner

Taliah Waajid The Great Detangler Leave-In Conditioner

by Taliah Waajid

Taliah Waajid™ The Great™ Detangler Leave-in Conditioner.

Curls, waves & naturals.

Premium quality natural hair products since 1996.

For curly, coily and wavy hair textures.

Softens hair on contact.

Light formula.

No build up.

Is this a good product to use on natural hair? What are the pros and cons?
Start your review of Taliah Waajid The Great Detangler Leave-In Conditioner!
Michelle B.
Grand Prairie, TX
Taliah Waajid The Great Detangler Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Michelle B.
One of the few detanglers I’ve found to work on my daughter which has super curly nappy hair! Absolutely LOVE it! It doesn’t leave her hair sticky like other detanglers do!
Jared A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is my all in one product really! It detangles, it cleanses in between wash days, it’s a great leave in as well. Sometimes I use leave in instead of curl cream/gel for twist outs that work on keeping my hair moist and this is a great one. I think the price is appropriate as well because despite the fact that I use it for everything it does last quite a while.
Tiffany K. C.
Taliah Waajid The Great Detangler Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Tiffany K. C.
Purchased at: Publix
Not only is it a co-was but it's a leave in conditioner as well! Versatile and very effective I recommend all curly haired beauties to go grad this women's owned company products asap before you start wishing you had!!!!
Monica  B.
OMG!! I have a one year old son with really curly hair. I have tried several methods to detangle his hair without leaving him in tears. Tonight I used this detangler and all I can say is OH MY GOODNESS! I massaged it into to his hair and used a wide tooth comb. It worked instantly and there were absolutely no tears. Also, it smells amazing and wasn't sticky. I will be buying a lot more of this product.
Marilyn T.
Atlanta, GA
I went to the hair show and got a sample of this product. I'd heard great things about it so was eager to try it out. I finally did and this stuff was amazing!!! I sprayed my (super tangled and knotted) hair with water and then applied this detangler. The knots and tangles seemed to literally melt away. My sister bought a bottle at the show and needless to say, I will be borrowing hers until I head to Walmart for my own bottle.
Monique M.
Silver Spring, MD
My friend introduced me to this product. I love it. It adds moisture to my hair. I like that it's thinner then some of the other leave ins I've used. It is great for rehydrating my hair between washes...so I use it for that. I will say i mix it with kinky curly detangler. The price is wonderful for a Black owned company. I also recently brought more products from them to review in the future.
Brittany S.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
My hair loves this !!! I use this a leave in for my moisture retention routine . But you can also use it as a co-wash. Amazing slip ! Great product for $7 . Absolutely worth it .
Keyaira P.
Cordova, TN
Purchased at: Target
I use this as a co wash and after I shampoo if I do. It’s a very good leave in conditioner pairs well with the other products from this same brand. It does actually help deranged your hair if you section it.
Courtney B.
Valdosta, GA
I love this leave in conditioner. I haven’t tried it with too many combinations, but this plays well with my gel and styling creams. I get great definition from this and I like to use it with a shower cap adding heat for a few mins as a deep conditioner. I highly recommend trying this! For reference I have 3b-3c hair.
Erica C.
Great stuff for textured hair this is my goto for my children it gets into every strand and nurishes it smells wonderful and help manage troubled hair