Taliah Waajid Monoi Oil 4oz Natural Serum uploaded by Dione P.Taliah Waajid Monoi Oil 4oz Natural Serum uploaded by Michelle W.

BY TALIAH WAAJID

Taliah Waajid Monoi Oil Natural Serum 4 oz. - Anti-Breakage Formula. Helps Reverse Damage. Mends Split Ends. Eliminates Frizz. Adds Shine see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ameerah M.
Got this as a sample and a convention. I really enjoyed it! After I wet my hair it was really nice to smooth over my hair in combination with their detangler. They both clumped my curls well left and nice scent! It also made my hair feel very soft and held the moisture in for a few days, which for my dry hair is doing a lot!
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I received this product in my Cocotique subscription box Jan 2018. The smell is so appealing. Like grape juice and something else and it really sealed in moisture like nothing else I've used. Will purchase again!
Iyanna H.
Las Vegas, NV
I dont like this product because it feels greasy and i dont like how thick it is . my hair has a hard time soaking it up because of the texture of the oil
Erica W.
Tucker
Smells so good! Gives my natural hair a good shine. Little on the greasy side but it makes my scalp happy!
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
Where can I purchase this?