BY TALIAH WAAJID

Taliah Waajid Black Earth Products™ Lock it Up™ Tight Hold.

Fixation forte.

For resistant and hard to hold locs & hair.

Maintains locs, twists and naturals.

Holds resistant, color treated & gray hair.

No flaking/no build up, no alcohol.

Defines natural curl pattern. see more...

Lenissa C.
Ok, first things first, the product I will review is not exactly the one in the picture, I will add it my own, the name of the product is Tight hold and it has been my preferred product to hold my thick and curly hair edges when doing my ponytail or just wearing it curly and no freeze on edges, it is simply the best product to control any flaky ness in your hair edges I have found so far,and is all natural, I could not say enough about how amazing it is, you just have to try it and see the miracle yourself, thumbs up.
Norma G.
Opa Locka, FL
I love this locking gel, and yes it is a gel. But I pinky swear there is no buildup at all, and no flakes. I like that it dries soft and it also doesn't leave my fingers annoyingly sticky or oily.
Tyra W.
Clinton, MD
This is an amazing product! Let me start by saying that this is a product that is best for people of color with coarse hair textures. I have been able to use this product for lock maintenance, edge control, and reagilar styling on my 4c hair. The product can be used on damp or dry hair as frequently as you'd like. I haven't had trouble with flaking or drying, and the product smells amazing. It's a bit expensive ($9.99) at my local beauty supply, but well worth it. A little goes a long way since the product is a bit on the waxy side. I highly recommend it for naturals!!
Kizette D.
Warner Robins, GA
I purchased this product with my own money after hearing amazing things about it. I am Africa’s American woman with 3C/4A hair. I made the decision to begin to loc my hair up 3 months ago and use this every 2 to 3 weeks to retwist my hair. There’s no flaking, no drying, no strong scent and it does it’s job!
KARISSA g.
New york, NY
Nice product. Clean ingredients and a good hold. The product is a gel and serum mix. I like for corn rolls. It holds but not a super hold. The ingredients are good for natural hair. Light to none smell. Very pleased. I received as sample. I will br making purchase.
Naketa J.
This is an awesome product!! I use it for twist outs, comb coils, and retwisting locs. No flaking, its light, and smells amazing!!!
Angel F.
Converse , TX
Retwisting my own locs for the first time and I love how this product holds my extremely loose curl pattern.

Amazon