BY TALIAH WAAJID

Taliah Waajid Black Earth Products™ Enhancing™ Herbal Conditioner.

Leaves hair soft & manageable.

Coats and protects hair.

Restores & locks in moisture.

Thoroughly conditions hair. see more...

makia h.
Memphis , TN
I LOVE Talia Waajid products. I used the conditioner, stimulating cleanser, and the shampoo. If you go to walmart or boutiques it's $8 each. It works wonders and I have locs and the conditioner makes my hair super soft.
Nat D.
Love love love love this brand. I would recommend all their products. It is light weight but does really moisturize your hair.
Leeza C.
Brooklyn , Ny
Love this conditioner its light weight and still moisturizing. It keeps my hair feeling soft and manageable.
Deepti S.
I recently purchased the Taliah Waajid Conditioner and I am very pleased with it. I wear a natural and this is about the only conditioner that keeps my hair from drying out and manageable. The entire transition was very smooth as the product was delivered long before the expected date of delivery. Thanks for everything.

Target