BY TALIAH WAAJID

Non-Greasy Herbal Hair Cream That Revitalizes Curls And Eliminates Frizz. Conditions And Nourishes Hair While Adding Shine And Moisture. Holds Hair And Styles In Place. Easily Shampoos Out With No Build Up. For Curls, Waves And Coils No Animal Testing see more...

• "It adds hold an controls frizz without weighing down the hair." in 1 review
  • "Great product for twist outs .That being said, you really need to make sure to not have a heavy hand when using and if you use a leave in.Make sure to use a light leave in." in 1 review
  • "It provides great curl definition and keeps your hair soft and manageable unlike when you use gel." in 1 review
  • "Scent: Shampoo, Soap Texture: Creamy, very thick In my opinion it is definitely comparable to eco styler without the crunch that the eco styler gel will give you, this is definitely my favorite feature!" in 1 review
Ashley H.
This brand is absolutely amazing! I just had to try out the curling cream. It smells so nice. It’s a thicker custard however, it keeps your curls in place it does not leave one’s hair frizzy. As a result, you get defined curls. If you add too much cream just spritz your hair with water and the curls will bounce back. It’s absolutely amazing for the price and well worth it. I would definitely continue to purchase this product. I believe my curl type is 3C/4A. Taliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream
V L.
Smells Amazing!
First. This smells EXACTLY like a product my hairdresser uses, and it is delicious! I am certain that this is a great product for some people. My problem is that I have ultra fine/2b wavy hair that gets dry and brittle easy but also gets greasy, flat and build up easy and it hates silicones & PEG's (which are in 95% of every hair product) & keratin proteins and alcohols (that's what we know for sure.. ) And this has PEG as the #2 ingredient. My hair had frizz and dried patches almost immediately after putting a very small amount into my dripping wet hair. Though dry/frizz is ALWAYS a bad sign for me, I went ahead and let my hair dry instead of washing the product out (I wanted to really see how it would work, because I really wanted this to be a good product for me). But. 2 hrs later I was 100% sure that this was going to lead to dry/brittle nastiness and I decided to cowash it out and be late for work.
Anton M.
Memphis
It’s seems “Gucky” when applying .

Personally I would INFLUENCE my MEN to use this product with 3b - 4b Curly Hair Types ..... Works Miracles . I Know , I know Sounds crazy huh ?

Great for wash and goes of all lengths .... Try not to always wet your hair with the product in. Tease the hair a bit and the desired defined curl is There ...

Kinda hard to keep in the house and with me being a College student it’s even harder for me to keep up with it in my bathroom ... Girls And Guys with natural hair love this product 🤘🏾
Jadah M.
New York
This product didn’t smell the best and was a weird consistency. I was expecting something light weight like the detangler, but it was more thick. I have low porosity so it just weighed my hair down. I don’t recommend this product to people who need light weight products.
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn’t really like this product. I was expecting a lot more for the price but this did nothing for my curls. I have 3c hair that is manageable. This product leaves film on my hair which was very disappointing. I recommend if you use, use for braid or twist out styles.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
I have straight hair and I use this to sleek my hair Especially my middle part and edges . I like it because it is soft not greasy and allows your hair to be workable but still in place. I picked it up at Sally’s for around 10 bucks
Sandriel K.
I love this product!! It is perfect for my daughter’s 4C hair! It’s makes its hold and curl just the way it should!!! I’ve gotten so many compliments on my daughters hair!! This products will be my go too!!
Alisha R.
I looove this product. Before I became fully natural, this is what I used as a cream. This layed my hair down all day. It smells amazing and it’s just the right consistency. I look forward to buying more and trying it on a twist out.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I used this when I chopped all my hair off!- it worked wonders w a natural look!- my hair is a dark brown in the winter med brown in the summer. Dry look in the summer shiny in the winter!- this was a great product for those waves m curls
Alexia S.
My mom had this cream in her dresser and I was on a hunt for a curly cream so I quicky picked this up (I have wavy hair, but I curl my haith "no heat techniques" / bantu knots) and this!!! is!!!!! HEAVEN!!!!! It makes my curls look fresh, and bouncy. It doesn't leave them looking dull and frizzy. It makes the curls look SO natural and holds the curls ALL DAY. It also keeps my little forehead hairs down and layed. It is great even for those frizzy hair days! I love this stuff!
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Do they sell this anywhere else? and is it worth trying?
Taijoura T.
I would love to try this product but how well does it work on 4c hair?