Tales of Symphonia

by Tales of Symphonia

What was your favorite sidequest in the game? I really enjoyed the side quests to get costume changes and the one with the chosen imposters.
Who is your favorite character/s? Mine was Presea (who doesn't love a girl with big axes!) and Colette.
Start your review of Tales of Symphonia !
How would you rate this product?
Rosenberg, TX
I was obsessed with this game when it came out and can not wait for the HD version to come out next year. I played this game for hours and hours. Love it!
Beachwood, NJ
The world was very diverse, and the combat system was very well thought out. The characters were all well designed. The storyline was enjoyable.
Norfolk, VA
Classic game, about 80 or more hours of gameplay to be had. very fun to play with a friend although it is a bit tricky to get a hang of at first,
Stafford, VA
This game was my favorite on the gamecube. really remember playing this game all the time as a kid. love the fact they HD ported to the ps3
Haven't bought this game but i am willing to give it a try since my friend has this and recommends it to me and other gamers out there.
Gladwin, MI
With multiple worlds, interactive battle system, and the ability to change the story, this game does not disappoint!
Long beach , CA
Gamer Expert Level 3
1,060 reviews
I love this game! I had a lot fun playing a long time ago. It was always a good time when i played this game.
Clermont
Awesome game, great characters, and an intense, unexpected twist at the end. Aged well, too!
Wichita, KS
I miss my GameCube and this game. I loved and played the crap out this game. Really fun.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This was my first Tales game ever so it holds a special place in my heart. I love the wide variety of characters and how you learned so much about their back stories along the way. Loved all the twists and turns in the story - really came out of no where to me! In that sense, the game loses some replay value because you know the big twist, but it's still an awesome game.