BY TALENTI

Talenti® Tahitian Vanilla Bean Gelato. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Tahitian vanilla is one of my top favorites though, it's extremely creamy and a little different than the typical vanilla bean taste." in 3 reviews
  • "My husband is OBSESSED with gelato so one day at the grocery store this was on sale and we decided to try it... we haven't gone back to ice cream." in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat this forever." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend giving this Ice cream." in 1 review
  • "I ate the whole thing but I do think there is another brand out there that is a little better." in 1 review
Evangelina B.
buctotz
The taste is sooo good and i loved it!! Honestly you are one of my favorite icecream brands, i love all your flavors. I really loved this one but im also in love with Talenti Peanut Butter Fudge Sorbetto !! Omg the best of the best. I would eat these all day if i could
Sierra J.
Alamogordo
I'm very plain and obsessed with vanilla ice cream this is by far my favorite. It is a bit pricey but worth it!
Jessica O.
This is the best ice cream on the planet. I think it's way over priced for the size offered. However it is so yummy I keep finding it in my cart.
Becca L.
Irvine, CA
I kept hearing about Talenti, and as an avid conniseur of ice cream, gelato, and all things dessert, I decided to give it a try. The large variety of flavors and the supposed "healthiness" was certainly a draw, but to be honest, I was quite disappointed.

I've tried a few flavors whenever I see that it's on sale, but I only continue to be disappointed. The flavors are always a bit weak and never as decadent as they look like they'd be.

If you're looking for a healthier dessert option, then Talenti is probably one of your better options in the freezer aisle. It's not completely lacking in taste or quality, but it's not up to par with my sweet tooth's standards. I'll be sticking with Ben & Jerry.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
If you're looking for a good gelato, Talenti is definitely a great option. It tastes great and I love the variety of flavors. My only complaint is how pricey it is. It rarely goes on sale, and when it does, it's to get you to purchase 5 or more at once. I like this product, but not enough to spend my whole paycheck on it.
Angela S.
Spruce Pine
If you've never tried gelato, you have truly missed out. Run to the store and buy some. It is a little pricey but the texture is so much better than ice cream. Talenti is a good brand and is usually carried by most big chain grocery stores.
Dorinda W.
Tahitian vanilla bean and raspberry sorbet are hands down Talenti's best two flavors, at least for me. They're decadent and amazingly delicious. They do have some flavors that I'm not a fan of due to the texture and taste (chocolate chip), but the creamy and smooth vanilla bean makes up for it. I always have a container of this gelato goodness in my freezer!
Linda C.
I love Talenti gelatos! This flavor is not bad but, is not my favorite! If you like vanilla this is the product for you! So far I have tried many variety of flavors from them and I liked them all for the most part.
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
I usually get the coconut one. I usually buy when they are on sale. Otherwise it is too much. I don't get gassy like other dairy products and ice creams I get. I would like an extra large in it but otherwise I will keep on buying. This is one of my top ice cream brands.
Bailey W.
Kansas City, MO
The vanilla bean flavor is alright, but my favorite of this brand is the mint chip flavor, but all in all the brand is great
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
What other flavors from this brand do you like?
Christalyn M.
Hemet, CA
What is the most popular flavor?
Jocelyn L.
Somerset, KY
Does anyone recommend a particular flavor? We are always looking for new reviews on things to try!
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have seen so much about this item but do not get what is so great about them? Can anybody fill me in?
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
How close does this taste like real gelato from Italy?