BY TALENTI

Talenti® Tahitian Vanilla Bean Gelato. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Tahitian vanilla is one of my top favorites though, it's extremely creamy and a little different than the typical vanilla bean taste." in 3 reviews
  • "My husband is OBSESSED with gelato so one day at the grocery store this was on sale and we decided to try it... we haven't gone back to ice cream." in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat this forever." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend giving this Ice cream." in 1 review
  • "I ate the whole thing but I do think there is another brand out there that is a little better." in 1 review
Erica C.
I just bought this the other day to try it. I'm usually not a huge fan of vanilla ice cream (it's a little too plain for me) but when I tried this it was delicious! It has a little sweet taste to it. I would definitely buy this again!
Hannah B.
I discovered Talenti Gelato by accident at the grocery store, but it is so good! It's very creamy and not as hard as some ice creams. It's a bit expensive, but totally worth the splurge for such a delicious treat! The other flavors are really good too.
Zahria H.
Brooklyn, NY
I just started buying talenti gelato and so far I've loved every single flavor I've tried. Tahitian vanilla is one of my top favorites though, it's extremely creamy and a little different than the typical vanilla bean taste. Definitely worth a try if you haven't had talenti gelato before!
Xai X.
Very delicious ice cream. It is however, too pricey for the product. These taste really similar to the Gelato ice cream, which is also pricey but I wouldn't mind paying a bit more for good ice cream.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Holy cow! This was superb! I haven't tried a mm ice cream this good in a while. Love seeing the specks of vanilla bean through. Eat it right out of the tub! Too good to take time to serve it up!
Wish it came in bigger potions for family use.
Tasheen L.
Brooklyn, NY
This flavor is beyond heavenly! It's so yummy & sweet it's to die for! I'd rather eat this than regular fattening ice cream with all those chemicals. It has a sweet finish & cream exterior.
Pam M.
Olympia, WA
Just tried this and it was good, but not the best gelato I have tasted. I have friends that swear by it, but for me it was good, but not out of this world. Definitely worth a try, because I have many friends that would kill for a container of it.
Linda C.
I love Talenti gelatos! This flavor is not bad but, is not my favorite! If you like vanilla this is the product for you! So far I have tried many variety of flavors from them and I liked them all for the most part.
Cianna M.
NOM NOM NOM NOM. This is delicious, and it doesn't hurt my stomach like ice cream does. I could eat this forever. To me the price is worth the size because it's just so delicious! I never eat it all in one sitting, always stretch it all for a week :)
Kaitlyn N.
Festus, MO
I don't eat gelato often because I'm somewhat of a clean eater however this stuff is the best ice cream I have ever had and it makes me want to eat it every day all day because it is so much better than other ice creams that I have had and I like to splurge a little.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
What other flavors from this brand do you like?
Christalyn M.
Hemet, CA
What is the most popular flavor?
Jocelyn L.
Somerset, KY
Does anyone recommend a particular flavor? We are always looking for new reviews on things to try!
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have seen so much about this item but do not get what is so great about them? Can anybody fill me in?
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
How close does this taste like real gelato from Italy?