Talenti Tahitian Vanilla Bean Gelato
Top Questions See all 33 Q&A
- "Tahitian vanilla is one of my top favorites though, it's extremely creamy and a little different than the typical vanilla bean taste." in 3 reviews
- "My husband is OBSESSED with gelato so one day at the grocery store this was on sale and we decided to try it... we haven't gone back to ice cream." in 2 reviews
- "I could eat this forever." in 1 review
- "I highly recommend giving this Ice cream." in 1 review
- "I ate the whole thing but I do think there is another brand out there that is a little better." in 1 review
It is a lot like, if not almost the same as the Vanilla Bean Frappuccino at Starbucks I believe.
But if you are not very fond of a vanilla flavor then I will warn that it's a little strong.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos