BY TALENTI

Talenti® Tahitian Vanilla Bean Gelato. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Tahitian vanilla is one of my top favorites though, it's extremely creamy and a little different than the typical vanilla bean taste." in 3 reviews
  • "My husband is OBSESSED with gelato so one day at the grocery store this was on sale and we decided to try it... we haven't gone back to ice cream." in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat this forever." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend giving this Ice cream." in 1 review
  • "I ate the whole thing but I do think there is another brand out there that is a little better." in 1 review
Libby R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite vanilla ice cream. It has the best creamy texture and a really nice vanilla flavor. I buy it everytime it is on sale. The only bad thing is the price!
Kaitlin K.
This is my favorite gelato to eat (and it just so happens to be the first I have ever tried). It's rich and creamy and tastes similar to vanilla but with a strong more prominent flavor.

It is a lot like, if not almost the same as the Vanilla Bean Frappuccino at Starbucks I believe.

But if you are not very fond of a vanilla flavor then I will warn that it's a little strong.

Brittany K.
Jacksonville, FL
Like Ice cream but so much better. My husband is OBSESSED with gelato so one day at the grocery store this was on sale and we decided to try it... we haven't gone back to ice cream. We justify the higher cost in that it is a smaller container so we won't eat as much. Even those with great self control will have a hard time putting the spoon down.
Tiggi J.
washington, DC
very classic smooth taste! It has a great light taste to it. The taste is not too sweet. you can add yor own toppings without it being too overwhelming of a taste.
Renae A.
I personally love their raspberry gelato sooo much better than the other flavors and the fact that it doesn't have a bunch of unhealthy stuff most other cold desserts have just puts it on the top of my must have list...my only complaint i could possibly make about this product is the fact the portion of it just isn't enough for so much goodness & not a lot of flavors to choose from haha. I'd HIGHLY recommend this to anyone!
Kayla M.
When to my on campus store to get ice cream and decided to try this brand that i have never hear of. I'm so happy I did. This ice cream/ gelato is amazing! its creamy and sweet and its soft and delicious! the flavor is so good! I cant wait to try other flavors!
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
Mmmmmm this product is so delicious! I could eat it all day, every day. Obviously that's not an option, so when we buy this it is definitely a treat! I like their other flavors as well. I wish it came in a larger package, because we would definitely stock up!
Suna C.
Kirkland, WA
Wow….yeah…umm…wow. This is once again a very intense experience. This is not some mild-mannered pasty frozen second stringer. This vanilla flavor is in your face. The intensity of the vanilla flavor actually had me setting down my spoon after the first bite. This wasn’t because there was anything wrong, it was simply because I needed a moment. I didn’t know that vanilla could be so rich. It’s like the punch of a dark chocolate, except with the purest vanilla flavor.
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
So i just had my first spoon full maybe a week ago and when I tell yall that it was like heaven! Its not the best in the health department 600 calories for every serving. I ate mines right out the jar so it was preety easy to eat. It was so smooth and just melted right in my month!
Carina B.
You can buy vanilla ice cream literally anywhere, but I always have to splurge on Talenti Vanilla Bean because it's just that good. The texture of gelato is different from ice cream, definitely more creamier and flavorful. Everyone I know that's tried it has been hooked. Green tea shakes are 100% better with this too!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
What other flavors from this brand do you like?
Christalyn M.
Hemet, CA
What is the most popular flavor?
Jocelyn L.
Somerset, KY
Does anyone recommend a particular flavor? We are always looking for new reviews on things to try!
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have seen so much about this item but do not get what is so great about them? Can anybody fill me in?
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
How close does this taste like real gelato from Italy?