BY TALENTI

Talenti® Tahitian Vanilla Bean Gelato. see more...

• I have seen so much about this item but do not get what i...1 Answers
  • How close does this taste like real gelato from Italy? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend a particular flavor? We are always ...4 Answers
Talenti Tahitian Vanilla Bean Gelato
  • "Tahitian vanilla is one of my top favorites though, it's extremely creamy and a little different than the typical vanilla bean taste." in 3 reviews
  • "My husband is OBSESSED with gelato so one day at the grocery store this was on sale and we decided to try it... we haven't gone back to ice cream." in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat this forever." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend giving this Ice cream." in 1 review
  • "I ate the whole thing but I do think there is another brand out there that is a little better." in 1 review
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ooooo these are super yummy! They have a really smooth and real tasting vanilla flavor. I thought the dark chocolate wasn't as good as I was hoping, but overall this ice cream bar really hit the spot.
charlotte f.
Blacklick, OH
I was really happy to do a review about this.It was so rich and creamy.I think I got the chocolate chip one so delicious.I was hoping they would come out with fall flavors.But it was very delicious.You can find these at Target.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love vanilla ice but this just taste like one of the other flavored from this brand.. Which isn't bad but I was looking for a different taste when I read vanilla but it's good nonetheless
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Yummy! So glad but sad to have to try other brands when Blue Bell closed production

Hard time in TX summer without ice cram !!!! So the taste had to get ready and oh how delighted they were.
Deliliciousneess!!!!!!
madi l.
El Dorado, AR
Talenti Vanilla Bean Gelato brings back so many memories for me! The rich vanilla flavor is to die for, and I can never seem to get enough of it! It is a bit pricey compared to vanilla bean ice creams, but it's worth it every now and then to purchase :)
Libby R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite vanilla ice cream. It has the best creamy texture and a really nice vanilla flavor. I buy it everytime it is on sale. The only bad thing is the price!
Megan R.
Allentown, PA
So much better then ice cream. Rich flavor without all the sweetness. Love the packaging on these containers and all of the flavors of this brand are truly tasty. Try the sorbet!! So worth it!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
I just bought this the other day and it was very good. It was priced at 4.99 kinda pricey for such a small container I would buy again but only if it went on sale
Holly C.
Nampa, ID
Oh, Lordy, this vanilla gelato is soooo good! If you love vanilla bean, this is the ice cream treat for you! I enjoy the lighter gelato texture of this too! Mmmmmm!
Rhonda E.
Jacksonville, Nc
I must say.. this is a very tasty ice cream for the cost . Best Gelato on Market Today! Tried almost all Flavours, Excellently Created. Very smooth and creamy and so good.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
What other flavors from this brand do you like?
Christalyn M.
Hemet, CA
What is the most popular flavor?
Jocelyn L.
Somerset, KY
Does anyone recommend a particular flavor? We are always looking for new reviews on things to try!
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
How close does this taste like real gelato from Italy?
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have seen so much about this item but do not get what is so great about them? Can anybody fill me in?