BY TALENTI

Talenti® Tahitian Vanilla Bean Gelato. see more...

• I have seen so much about this item but do not get what i...1 Answers
  • How close does this taste like real gelato from Italy? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend a particular flavor? We are always ...4 Answers
Talenti Tahitian Vanilla Bean Gelato
  • "Tahitian vanilla is one of my top favorites though, it's extremely creamy and a little different than the typical vanilla bean taste." in 3 reviews
  • "My husband is OBSESSED with gelato so one day at the grocery store this was on sale and we decided to try it... we haven't gone back to ice cream." in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat this forever." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend giving this Ice cream." in 1 review
  • "I ate the whole thing but I do think there is another brand out there that is a little better." in 1 review
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
Talenti is very good gelato and the brand has a nice variety of flavors to choose from the Tahitian Vanilla Bean is my favorite. But the price point it what stops me from purchasing it often. Sometimes it will go on "sale" which is by 2 or more for $0.50 off or something which isnt really worth it in the end.
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
If you're looking for a good gelato, Talenti is definitely a great option. It tastes great and I love the variety of flavors. My only complaint is how pricey it is. It rarely goes on sale, and when it does, it's to get you to purchase 5 or more at once. I like this product, but not enough to spend my whole paycheck on it.
Inda K.
Los Angeles
My favorite sweet tooth remedy ever! This gelato has the best texture and it’s not too sweet. I’ve been a repeat consumer for over two years because the vanilla bean is so good! This is forever in my freezer.
Marcy C.
HUNTERSVILLE, NC
I like to keep it simple when it comes to ice cream.. I just need this mixed with gummy bears and I'm happy. Dress it up however you would like, it's amazing.  It's smooth and creamy.  I've never had to deal with that hardness or freezer burned taste that you can find with other ice creams (it may be because it's gelato, I don't know) but it keeps me coming back for more.
Analilia M.
Modesto , CA
I love talenti. It’s gelato/ice cream. Two of the best in one. It’s super smooth and taste amazing. Vanilla bean and the salt Carmel one is my favorite. I defiantly recommend it although it is a bit pricey Talenti Tahitian Vanilla Bean Gelato
Robyn T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love this. I'm an ice cream junky. I always want it and when I have the money, I head straight to the store to get some of this. Definitely the best. Highly, highly recommend!
Brittany H.
146 W 133rd Street, Apt 2 New York, New York
Every flavor of Talenti I’ve ever tried has always been delicious, and never disappoints! I like the fact that the Vanilla Bean flavor is light, so it’s a good gelato / ice cream option for the health conscious.
christy y.
newport coast
I don’t know why I go for the most boring flavor when I comes to this brand of ice cream but I just love it. It’s so soft that you don’t even need to wait for it to thaw, even when you left it in the freezer for days on end. The flavor is just right, not too sweet like other brands.
Chelsea A.
Utica, NY
I wish I could rate this product more than just five stars. Affordable! If you shop at Target you can often find this item on sale for 2 for $7. Love the taste. Vanilla Bean and Caramel Cookie Crunch are two of my favorite flavors!
Chardonnay D.
It's amazing and so simple. When you scoop it out of the container , you can see the little pieces of vanilla beans in it. I bought it from Walmart the first time I got it . I think that it is had  flavor like the Flavor is not overpowering that it is too much.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
What other flavors from this brand do you like?
Christalyn M.
Hemet, CA
What is the most popular flavor?
Jocelyn L.
Somerset, KY
Does anyone recommend a particular flavor? We are always looking for new reviews on things to try!
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
How close does this taste like real gelato from Italy?
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have seen so much about this item but do not get what is so great about them? Can anybody fill me in?