BY TALENTI #92 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Talenti® Tahitian Vanilla Bean Gelato. see more...

• I have seen so much about this item but do not get what is so gre...1 Answers
  • How close does this taste like real gelato from I... Be the first to answer!
  • Does anyone recommend a particular flavor? We are always looking ...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Tahitian vanilla is one of my top favorites though, it's extremely creamy and a little different than the typical vanilla bean taste." in 3 reviews
  • "My husband is OBSESSED with gelato so one day at the grocery store this was on sale and we decided to try it... we haven't gone back to ice cream." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend giving this Ice cream." in 1 review
  • "I could eat this forever." in 1 review
  • "You can buy vanilla ice cream literally anywhere, but I always have to splurge on Talenti Vanilla Bean because it's just that good." in 1 review
Kaitlin K.
This is my favorite gelato to eat (and it just so happens to be the first I have ever tried). It's rich and creamy and tastes similar to vanilla but with a strong more prominent flavor.

It is a lot like, if not almost the same as the Vanilla Bean Frappuccino at Starbucks I believe.

But if you are not very fond of a vanilla flavor then I will warn that it's a little strong.

Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
So i just had my first spoon full maybe a week ago and when I tell yall that it was like heaven! Its not the best in the health department 600 calories for every serving. I ate mines right out the jar so it was preety easy to eat. It was so smooth and just melted right in my month!
Kayla M.
When to my on campus store to get ice cream and decided to try this brand that i have never hear of. I'm so happy I did. This ice cream/ gelato is amazing! its creamy and sweet and its soft and delicious! the flavor is so good! I cant wait to try other flavors!
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
Mmmmmm this product is so delicious! I could eat it all day, every day. Obviously that's not an option, so when we buy this it is definitely a treat! I like their other flavors as well. I wish it came in a larger package, because we would definitely stock up!
Hannah B.
I discovered Talenti Gelato by accident at the grocery store, but it is so good! It's very creamy and not as hard as some ice creams. It's a bit expensive, but totally worth the splurge for such a delicious treat! The other flavors are really good too.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
Holy cow! This was superb! I haven't tried a mm ice cream this good in a while. Love seeing the specks of vanilla bean through. Eat it right out of the tub! Too good to take time to serve it up!
Wish it came in bigger potions for family use.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
I was recently introduced to this gelato by a friend of mine and I LOVE them. The quality is amazing. I have tried several flavors and they are taste excellent. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves good quality ice cream
Emily D.
Columbus , OH
This is my favorite flavor of talenti! Definitely beats any other vanilla ice cream. It's a little pricey but definitely worth it. I got my family hooked on this brand and flavor also. You should definitely try it!
Amanda p.
It's fine if you want to splurge a bit. But I don't find it very different from regular ice cream. It's ridiculously expensive. And you can get better deals on ice cream that'd just as good
Valyncia D.
Smooth, rich, creamy Gelato! I loved everything about this product from the flavor down to the real ingredients. It's a bit expensive, but definitely worth the buy.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
What other flavors from this brand do you like?
Christalyn M.
Hemet, CA
What is the most popular flavor?
Jocelyn L.
Somerset, KY
Does anyone recommend a particular flavor? We are always looking for new reviews on things to try!
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have seen so much about this item but do not get what is so great about them? Can anybody fill me in?
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
How close does this taste like real gelato from Italy?