BY TALENTI

Talenti® Tahitian Vanilla Bean Gelato. see more...

• I have seen so much about this item but do not get what is so gre...1 Answers
  • How close does this taste like real gelato from I... Be the first to answer!
  • Does anyone recommend a particular flavor? We are always looking ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Tahitian vanilla is one of my top favorites though, it's extremely creamy and a little different than the typical vanilla bean taste." in 3 reviews
  • "My husband is OBSESSED with gelato so one day at the grocery store this was on sale and we decided to try it... we haven't gone back to ice cream." in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat this forever." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend giving this Ice cream." in 1 review
  • "I ate the whole thing but I do think there is another brand out there that is a little better." in 1 review
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
If you're looking for a good gelato, Talenti is definitely a great option. It tastes great and I love the variety of flavors. My only complaint is how pricey it is. It rarely goes on sale, and when it does, it's to get you to purchase 5 or more at once. I like this product, but not enough to spend my whole paycheck on it.
Chardonnay D.
It's amazing and so simple. When you scoop it out of the container , you can see the little pieces of vanilla beans in it. I bought it from Walmart the first time I got it . I think that it is had  flavor like the Flavor is not overpowering that it is too much.
Kei H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The Vanilla bean is an OKAY favorite but I was thinking it would of been a little better it's like a paper flavor with a light hint of vanilla its like a ice cream you would get from a cheaply made cardboard carton box and it doesn't matter which store I get it from whether it be walmart, Publix or winn dixie it tastes the same sadly it's just the flavor $3.82 - $4.99 every time
Natalie O.
Claremont, CA
I love vanilla bean! There’s just something amazing about gelato and love to treat myself to a scoop on a sugar cone. Love the texture of this ice cream and would recommend go family and friends. Also goes well with waffles and pies!
Marie S.
Millington, TN
By far my favorite ice cream ever! My favorite flavor. My favorite brand. I usually can get it on sale which is great! It’s gelato and not I cream so it’s smoother and heaven in your mouth! The best!
Marcy C.
Huntersville, NC
I like to keep it simple when it comes to ice cream.. I just need this mixed with gummy bears and I'm happy. Dress it up however you would like, it's amazing.  It's smooth and creamy.  I've never had to deal with that hardness or freezer burned taste that you can find with other ice creams (it may be because it's gelato, I don't know) but it keeps me coming back for more.
Analilia M.
Modesto , CA
I love talenti. It’s gelato/ice cream. Two of the best in one. It’s super smooth and taste amazing. Vanilla bean and the salt Carmel one is my favorite. I defiantly recommend it although it is a bit pricey Talenti Tahitian Vanilla Bean Gelato
Brittany H.
Every flavor of Talenti I’ve ever tried has always been delicious, and never disappoints! I like the fact that the Vanilla Bean flavor is light, so it’s a good gelato / ice cream option for the health conscious.
Amanda P.
Iowa City, IA
Talenti gelato is amazing! While it’s no Italian gelato, it’s one of the best out there in the freezer section. It’s super creamy and you can really tell the vanilla bean specks. It gives it a deeper, warmer flavor. Highly recommend, it’s always in my freezer!
Liza M.
Philadelphia, PA
Talenti Tahitian vanilla bean is hands down the best vanilla ice cream of all time! It does not compare to any other products or even come close! We buy this every single time we are at the super market even if we already have some in our fridge!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
What other flavors from this brand do you like?
Christalyn M.
Hemet, CA
What is the most popular flavor?
Jocelyn L.
Somerset, KY
Does anyone recommend a particular flavor? We are always looking for new reviews on things to try!
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have seen so much about this item but do not get what is so great about them? Can anybody fill me in?
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
How close does this taste like real gelato from Italy?