Talenti Simply Strawberry Gelato uploaded by Sarah A.

BY TALENTI

Talenti® Simply Strawberry Gelato. see more...

Yanibell P.
New York
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is delicious. It's also very  smooth and has great flavor. One of my favorite flavors has to be this one just because i really love strawberry flavored desserts. I purchase this at my local stop and shop ice cream and it hits the spot for when you are craving something sweet. You will appreciate the creamy consistency Talenti Gelato has.
Tommy L.
San Francisco, CA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS ICE CREAM! The strawberry is definitely in there and the gelato consistency makes the whole thing just amazing. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family. Its a little pricey depending on where you live but I'd said its definitely worth it for the quality of the ice cream.
Sara T.
Cleveland, TN
Delicious. It’s so rich, I can only eat a few bites at a time. The empty containers are great for storing other non-heated foods too. Talenti is pretty pricey, but it’s a nice treat.
Liswa W.
Talenti gelato is really smooth and has great flavor! My favorite flavor I've had is mango. They are a bit pricey so I would recommend only getting them occasionally. You could get them at grocery stores!
İskenderıye o.
Richardson, TX
Beware buyers!! Only have a few bites don’t let its lightness full you! I had a little more than a few bites and it is so rich it started to make my stomach hurt so just be careful!
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Point, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like Talenti, so I figured I would give the Strawberry a try. It was really good. If you are a big Strawberry & Cheesecake fan, then this is for you. I love Cheesecake, so I absolutely loved this flavor. If you are expecting a Strawberry flavor only, then forget it. It has real pieces of Strawberries, and a Cheesy flavor Gelato. The real chunks of Strawberry are delicious btw, but the Cheesy flavor was more over powering in flavor.
Karmela O.
Spring, TX
No words can describe how obsessed I am with Talenti. I discovered this only last year and we never bought any other brand ever again. It has become our go to fix for gelato ice cream. I love the texture of this -- it's light, it's very tasty and they have a lot of flavorful options out in the market. I like that they sell it everywhere because we get to indulge it whenever we want. I highly recommend that you try this when you see it in your local grocery because you won't regret it!
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
We were trying to eat alternatives to ice cream and my 9 year old son (who loves strawberry flavored anything) chose this.  We got it at Sprouts and it was a tad expensive for the small amount, but its Sprouts- not sure if it would be less at a chain grocery store.  Either way he loved it!  He didnt know the difference from ice cream to gelato.   Will definitely buy again.
Jessica M.
Palmetto , GA
I cannot say enough great things about this ice cream it is so rich and creamy and true to its taste and flavor is it has the perfect balance of strawberry and sugar in it and it is simply delicious yes it is a little bit on the pricey side but she really pay for the quality of the products and the fresh ingredients used!
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
I am definitely a sucker for anything that tastes like Strawberry! This gelato is very delicious and is the perfect way to end the day, as a nice and light dessert to have. This is a nice change from ice cream, since gelato gives you that smoother texture, and you don't eat as much in one sitting either- from my own personal experience. Delicious flavor from a great brand!