Talenti Simply Strawberry Gelato uploaded by Sarah A.

BY TALENTI

Talenti® Simply Strawberry Gelato. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Tommy L.
Daly City, CA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS ICE CREAM! The strawberry is definitely in there and the gelato consistency makes the whole thing just amazing. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family. Its a little pricey depending on where you live but I'd said its definitely worth it for the quality of the ice cream.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like Talenti, so I figured I would give the Strawberry a try. It was really good. If you are a big Strawberry & Cheesecake fan, then this is for you. I love Cheesecake, so I absolutely loved this flavor. If you are expecting a Strawberry flavor only, then forget it. It has real pieces of Strawberries, and a Cheesy flavor Gelato. The real chunks of Strawberry are delicious btw, but the Cheesy flavor was more over powering in flavor.
Karmela O.
Richmond, TX
No words can describe how obsessed I am with Talenti. I discovered this only last year and we never bought any other brand ever again. It has become our go to fix for gelato ice cream. I love the texture of this -- it's light, it's very tasty and they have a lot of flavorful options out in the market. I like that they sell it everywhere because we get to indulge it whenever we want. I highly recommend that you try this when you see it in your local grocery because you won't regret it!
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
Talenti is  treat when you can get it. It's so well made it feels like it's a luxury brand, but when it's on sale it's so cheap!! It' so indulgent yet not insanely fatty or rich. So you don't get that sick feeling you can with much richer ice creams. This has such a good texture, amazing flavors and the packaging is really nice. I tend to wash them out and use them for other things after!
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
We were trying to eat alternatives to ice cream and my 9 year old son (who loves strawberry flavored anything) chose this.  We got it at Sprouts and it was a tad expensive for the small amount, but its Sprouts- not sure if it would be less at a chain grocery store.  Either way he loved it!  He didnt know the difference from ice cream to gelato.   Will definitely buy again.
Yvette C.
Torrance, CA
SOOO DARN GOOD! I remember when I was little, my favorite ice cream was strawberries and cream. I forget what brand that was but I never see it anymore. I actually forgot that it even existed until today, when I tried this Talenti Gelato, it immediately took me back to my childhood. Tastes just like it. It's very rich and creamy. Def recommend!!
Jessica M.
Palmetto , GA
I cannot say enough great things about this ice cream it is so rich and creamy and true to its taste and flavor is it has the perfect balance of strawberry and sugar in it and it is simply delicious yes it is a little bit on the pricey side but she really pay for the quality of the products and the fresh ingredients used!
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
I am definitely a sucker for anything that tastes like Strawberry! This gelato is very delicious and is the perfect way to end the day, as a nice and light dessert to have. This is a nice change from ice cream, since gelato gives you that smoother texture, and you don't eat as much in one sitting either- from my own personal experience. Delicious flavor from a great brand!
Kit K.
Very good. When you want strawberry ice cream, you want one that is good and fresh. Or else, what's the point. Talenti is so good for a strawberry flavor that actually tastes like a strawberry.  More expensive than an average grocery store brand but worth the dollar or so more.
Lucia G.
Pembroke Pines, FL
The fact that this doesn't taste like artificial strawberries is automatically a win for me. I love the creaminess and the texture and the flavor. It's perfect and I have my family hooked on it. For the price it's definitely worth it. It's what I treat myself with on those rough days